AFE 44-LF001 Pro-Guard D2 Oil Filter (Spin-on)
Mfg. Number: 44-LF001
XDP Part Number: AFE44-LF001
✔ QuickShips by Next Business Day* (Select UPS 2-Day for Christmas Delivery)
|The AFE 44-LF001 Pro-Guard D2 Oil Filter for your 2001-2015 GM 6.6L Duramax is the next generation in oil filter technology. This oil filter is constructed with extreme conditions in mind. A heavy duty 600lb. burst strength canister wrapped in a matte black finish. The inside of the filter uses a NF21 synthetic composite material which provide maximum engine protection with minimal flow restriction. Heavy duty coil spring, wire backed media, center tube and .100 thick base plate provides maximum strength. The Pro-Guard D2 Oil Filter outflows and has a high filter efficiency than all other oil filters on the market today.
- Heavy-duty 600lb. canister
- Heavy-Duty coil spring on diesel applications
- Wire-backed media provides strength
- NF21 synthetic composite material provides maximum engine protection with minimal flow restriction
- Heavy-duty center tube provides maximum flow
- Anti-backflow valve to reduce damage during cold starts
- Heavy-duty .100"-thick base plate for extra strength
- Heavy-duty Nitrile rubber gasket for a leak-free seal
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard
4/29/2011 9:53 AM
I run these filters and AMSOIL in my LMM and the oil speaks for itself after 10,000 miles. It always looks a lot cleaner then when I would have the oil changed at the dealership with GM products after 6,000 miles.