AFE 46-20139-B BladeRunner Cold Side Intercooler Tube
2013-2016 Dodge 6.7L Cummins
The AFE 46-20139-B BladeRunner Cold Side Intercooler Tube for your 2013-2016 Dodge 6.7L Cummins is built from 3" mandrel bent stainless steel for maximum flow and powder-coated for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's .
Installation is a snap:
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes constant tension, Spring loaded, t-bolt clamps for a leak-free seal and heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings for strength. Fits OEM intercooler.
Unique stainless steel laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
- 3" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- Includes high quality t-bolt clamps and heavy-duty 5-ply couplings
- Bolt-on Kit fits OEM intercooler, uses all factory mounting locations and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation.
- Unique stainless steel laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style
- Lower EGTs
- Couplings pressure tested to withstand up to 200 Psi
Note: This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard