ATS 3029302164 TripleLok Torque Converter
1994-2007 Dodge 5.9L Cummins 47RH/47RE/48RE
* denotes required field
Please Accept Core Charge*
✔ QuickShips by Next Business Day*
The ATS 3029302164 TripleLok Torque Converter for your 94-07 Dodge 5.9L Cummins is designed to handle daily driving and towing duties while delivering improved vehicle response and reliable performance. Every TripleLok comes standard with a 5 year / 500,000 mile warranty. When the most efficient torque converter is required, look no further than ATS' TripleLok Torque Converter.
The ATS TripleLok utilizes an optimized factory stall speed that features improved torque multiplication. With factory torque multiplication at approximately 1.25:1, the ATS TripleLok increases it to 2.0:1. This occurs when peak engine torque is achieved. Increased torque multiplication results in improved vehicle response, towing and driving ability.
- Patented Viskus Clutch Drive System for increased efficiency
- Billet Cover with Patented Square Flank Drive
- Square Tab Construction (Not Round)
- Viskus Disc CNC Laser Cut Clutch Plates Billet Piston with Patented Flank Drive Tab design
- Proprietary ATS exclusive Clutch Formulation with unique bonding technology (ensures 100% chemical Bond)
- Redesigned Spring Dampener supports increased torque loads
- 4340 hardened turbine splines provide longevity and reliability
- Fully welded turbine and impeller vanes
- Custom Stator with high flow windows increase oil flow, providing increased efficiency
- Full roller bearing construction between high load areas
- 4340 CNC cut pump drive hub locked into impeller housing
- Plasma welded for unsurpassed strength
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard
pay to play
5/6/2015 1:32 PM
I run this in my 05 and have had it for 6 years no problem. 650hp race, daily drive and tow. No problems. I tell everyone to run this product. Great warranty and product.
Ats triple lock
5/8/2010 4:21 PM
Ive had this torque converter in my 05 dodge 2500 for almost a year now and i am very disappointed with this product. It shifts way to hard, ive already broke my input shaft and now my transmisson is sliping. It made my truck slower than with the stock torque even with the super chip flashpack and Power Puck stacked. I would not reccommend this converter to any person unless they are going to buy a high performance transmisson with it. Just a heads up, wouldnt want anyone to go through what i had to.