ATS Built LCT1000 6-Speed Transmission Package (2011-2015)
Manufacturer: ATS Diesel
|By increasing the capability of the torque converter, clutch surface area and line pressure, the transmission can hold 200% more torque than stock. The result is a setup strong enough to handle aftermarket fueling, turbo(s), tuning and the intensity of drag racing, sled-pulling or dyno competitions. Yet, it is still smooth enough to tow and daily drive.
- ATS Five Star billet torque converter, featuring five lock-up clutches, a billet 12 bolt cover, mixed flow stator and custom stall speeds
- ATS C1-C5 custom CNC'd steels and proprietary clutch pack material
- Modified transmission pump to increase line pressure
- ATS Deep Transmission Pan featuring a 5 quart capacity over stock, finned design for heat dissipation and a magnetic drain plug
- ATS Built Allison LCT1000 6-Speed Transmission
- ATS 5 Star Viskus Clutch Drive Torque Converter
- ATS Extra Deep Transmission Pan
Build Date Guide:
2010.5+ Transmission: Trucks built from Feb-2010+
As with all ATS Transmission Packages, the transmission is covered by a 5 year / 500,000 mile warranty.
Truck Freight Item: Allow 1-2 Weeks for delivery. Truck freight charges apply.
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard