Air Lift 57215 LoadLifter 5000 Helper Spring Kit
List Price: $465.02
XDP Price: $303.30
You Save: $161.72 (35 %)
Manufacturer: Air Lift
Manufacturer Number: 57215
XDP Part Number: AIR57215
94-04 Ford | 89-02 Dodge | 82-86 GM
|The Air Lift 57215 LoadLifter 5000 Air Spring Kit is specifically engineered for towing and hauling your heaviest loads with full-time load support. These tough, durable air springs provide up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity and are fully adjustable to keep your vehicle riding stable, level and comfortable whether loaded or unloaded.
Air Lift adjustable air springs work with your existing suspension to give your vehicle more leveling support when you need it, so your vehicle is always level and stable. Proper weight distribution to all tires means more safety and a more comfortable ride as well. This results in:
The kit includes 2
air springs, brackets, air lines, Schrader valve and all of the hardware
you need for installation. LoadLifter 5000 air spring kits are
engineered to be installed in under 2 hours and include a fully
illustrated, user-friendly instruction manual.
Improved braking and steering: when all four tires are firmly on the ground, braking time and steering are both improved.
- Less sway: Air springs increase spring rate and vastly improve vehicle stability.
- Less bottoming out: Air springs provide adjustable load support to help prevent bottoming out on rough roads.
- Headlight aim: Only level and stable vehicles provide safe and proper headlight aiming.
- More even tire wear: when weight is evenly distributed to all four tires, tires wear more evenly.
- Less porpoising: Even heavy pickups which don’t squat when loaded can begin to “porpoise” vertically when towing heavy trailers. Adjustable air springs dramatically reduce this problem for a safer, more comfortable ride.
- Up To 5,000lbs Of Leveling Capacity
- Air Adjustable From 5 To 100 PSI
- Includes Roll Plates To Protect The Air Springs
- Quick Connecting, Easy-To-Use Air Fittings
- Built Like A Tire & Reinforced w/ 2-Ply Fabric For Maximum Strength
94-97 Ford F-250/350 2WD/4WD
99-04 Ford F-250/350 2WD/4WD
94-02 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 2WD/4WD
89-93 Dodge D/W 250/350
73-86 Chevy C10/20/30 Pickup
Requires 8" between tire and frame
Will not fit applications with a side-mount fifth wheel hitch