Calibrated Power Spade Series Jack 4223-1
2007.5-2009 Dodge 6.7L Cummins (Stock Turbo/Trans)
* denotes required field
Select Model: *
Tune Option 1:*
Tune Option 2:*
Tune Option 3: *
DPF-Present Stock Exhaust: *
Aftermarket Injector Type:
Other Truck Modifications:
The SPADE series (Standalone Programming And Diagnostic Equipment) makes the highest quality tunes on the market available in a simple to use OBD style flash tool. The tunes represent the best in drive-ability, reliability, and power. The SPADE system is the first hardware to ship pre-loaded with tunes of this caliber. No emailing, laptops, or learning curves needed.
In addition to simplifying the programming process, the SPADE series has the ability to run diagnostics and log data for analysis. In a custom tune refinement situation this logged data can be sent to a Calibrated Power rep to facilitate changes or aid with troubleshooting. Updated tuning files can be sent remotely in the same manner as logged data, making the SPADE tunes field upgradeable. On-road, DPF-present tuning only.
Preloaded, Ready to go!
Each SPADE includes 3 preloaded custom tunes plus your stock file. Installation takes only 5 minutes. No emailing your files, no waiting, just flash and GO!
Jack – The Jack tunes are aimed at your stock transmission and stock turbo. Tunes range from 350rwhp to 445rwhp (Trans Limited)
Tune Breakdown (DPF-Present Only):
- Heavy Tow:This tune is designed to be used when towing large loads. Typically anything from 8,000 lbs. on up to the rated towing capacity of the truck. This tune delivers lower EGT’s and more grunt than a stock tune at any given load, while still being nice to driveline components. On a stock setup, it will deliver a conservative HP increase and ~100 more ft/lbs of torque. (Approximately 320rwhp)
- Light Tow:Designed for up to 8,000 lbs. This tune delivers a more noticeable increase in horsepower than the heavy tow while keeping EGT’s near the same temperature as stock. We call this tune ‘light tow’ because it has a bit too much power for sustained use pulling heavy loads on a stock trans. (Approximately 345rwhp)
- Daily Driver:A great tune to run on an unloaded truck. This tune offers a great mix of power and economy. You’ll have clean operation throughout the rev range and plenty of passing power if you should need it. This one will put you in the seat a bit. Great for the conservative performance enthusiast as EGT’s are manageable and stock transmissions are generally happy at this level. (Approximately 360rwhp)
- Sport Economy: This one packs a little more punch than our daily driver. It delivers a smooth power that really comes on near the top. This tune is great as an everyday driver. (Approximately 380rwhp)
- Stock Trans Race: Designed for use on the track, or any other place where you’re comfortable pushing the trans to its limit. This one is a screamer. This tune is designed to push the limits of your stock setup. Repeated abuse or use with 35+ inch tires has the potential to slip the torque converter clutch or otherwise shorten the trans life. Use with caution. (Approximately 415rwhp)
- Stock Trans Race+:Not recommended, but usually requested. This one is for the guy who wants to turn it up to 11. Not a daily driver by any means. Like the race tune for the stock trans but with more mustard. Don’t be aggressive with it or you’ll hurt something. (Approximately 415rwhp)
Note: Due to the fact that this product is custom tuned to your unique VIN, it cannot be returned.
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard