Calibrated Power Spade Series King 4222-1
2007.5-2009 Dodge 6.7L Cummins (Built Trans/Stock & Upgraded Turbo)*
* denotes required field
Tune Option 1: *
Tune Option 2:*
Tune Option 3: *
Select Model: *
DPF-Present Stock Exhaust: *
If Other, Please Specify:
Aftermarket Injector Type:
Other Truck Modifications:
The SPADE series (Standalone Programming And Diagnostic Equipment) makes the highest quality tunes on the market available in a simple to use OBD style flash tool. The tunes represent the best in drive-ability, reliability, and power. The SPADE system is the first hardware to ship pre-loaded with tunes of this caliber. No emailing, laptops, or learning curves needed.
In addition to simplifying the programming process, the SPADE series has the ability to run diagnostics and log data for analysis. In a custom tune refinement situation this logged data can be sent to a Calibrated Power rep to facilitate changes or aid with troubleshooting. Updated tuning files can be sent remotely in the same manner as logged data, making the SPADE tunes field upgradeable. On-road, DPF-present tuning only.
Preloaded, Ready to go!
Each SPADE includes 3 preloaded custom tunes plus your stock file. Installation takes only 5 minutes. No emailing your files, no waiting, just flash and GO!
*King - The King is designed for Built Transmission Trucks and a Stock/Aftermarket Turbo Charger up to 62mm. Power levels range from 345rwhp to 500rwhp (Turbo Charger Limited).
Tune Breakdown (DPF-Present Only):
- Heavy Tow:This tune is designed to be used when towing large loads. Typically anything from 8,000 lbs. on up to the rated towing capacity of the truck. This tune delivers lower EGT’s and more grunt than a stock tune at any given load, while still being nice to driveline components. On a stock setup, it will deliver a conservative HP increase and ~100 more ft/lbs of torque. (Approximately 345rwhp)
- Light Tow:Designed for up to 8,000 lbs. This tune delivers a more noticeable increase in horsepower than the heavy tow while keeping EGT’s near the same temperature as stock. We call this tune ‘light tow’ because it has a bit too much power for sustained use pulling heavy loads on a stock trans. (Approximately 365rwhp)
- Daily Driver:A great tune to run on an unloaded truck. This tune offers a great mix of power and economy. You’ll have clean operation throughout the rev range and plenty of passing power if you should need it. This one will put you in the seat a bit. Great for the conservative performance enthusiast as EGT’s are manageable and stock transmissions are generally happy at this level. (Approximately 415rwhp)
- Sport Economy: This one packs a little more punch than our daily driver. It delivers a smooth power that really comes on near the top. This tune is great as an everyday driver. (Approximately 420rwhp)
- Hot Street: This tune falls in between the Sport Economy and Race/Max Effort in terms of power. It’s a strong runner that isn’t going to push your EGT gauge into the danger done in a matter of seconds. A built transmission is a must at this level. Great daily driver for lead foots who want longer life out of their parts. (Approximately 440 rwhp)
- Max Effort:For built transmissions only, this will get the most out of your current setup. This tune will find the limitations of your turbocharger or your fuel system. If it doesn’t make the number you’re looking for with this tune then it’s time to buy more parts. The title says it all. (Approximately 500rwhp depending on turbo/inj/pump)
- The House: Built with truck pullers in mind, this is a max effort tune that has the rev limit raised for truck pulling. You don’t need me to tell you the kind of trouble you can get into with this bad boy. (Approximately 500rwhp)
Note: Due to the fact that this product is custom tuned to your unique VIN, it cannot be returned.
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard