DDP 325-XX High Flow Injector Set (New)
From $3,230.00 to $5,035.00
2004.5-2007 Dodge 5.9L Cummins
* denotes required field
Please Accept Core Charge*
No other upgrade on a Dodge Common Rail can provide the stump pulling torque that a set of Dynomite Diesel injectors can. Some of the electronic boxes available today can actually crack your injectors, causing thousands of dollars in repair bills. Be confident that you have a mechanical change that will add reliable power, without the headaches. If reduced smoke, more power, and better mileage are what you are after, then you have come to the right place.
50 HP injectors have been used on trucks making over 600 horsepower on fuel only. If you are looking for a mild upgrade with the potential to make great power, then these are the way to go. If you have to make big power and care less about mileage and smoke, then we recommend the 90 horsepower set. As always, this product is covered by a 1 year unlimited mileage warranty.
- 1-Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- 1-2 MPG Increase Common on 50HP Injectors
- Race Injectors Available
- 50HP: Excellent street manners and MPG.
- 90HP: Enough fuel for about 700 RWHP with modified or dual CP3. Biggest injector for stock CP3 and turbo. Not for heavy towing with stock turbo.
- 120HP: Enough fuel for about 900 RWHP with modified or dual CP3.
- 200HP: Enough fuel for about 975 RWHP with modified or dual CP3
- Super Mental Series: Intended for 1000 RWHP and more. For off-road use. Custom built to spec.
Note: Competition Injectors (120HP & Up) are built upon completion of race waiver. No warranty on Super Mental Series.
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard
6/27/2015 11:35 AM
Third set of 50 hp injectors for diffrent trucks from ddp. These were installed on 2006 stock cummins by Jake at ddp in monroe washington. then truck was put on Dyno went from stock at 278 hp to 340.5 hp and 629.4 torque with ddp 50s then we installed my smarty jr on performance #3 and pulled 433.7 hp and 762.3 ft-lbs of torque 6/24/2015. we drove two consecutive tanks of fuel and got 19.8 mpg at 65- 70 mph pulling the cascade mnts. only other mods were afe 2 cold air filter system and Mbrp exhaust. Ryan /Jake/Hayden at ddp took great care of me and dynoed my truck to prove there product. all XDP products. Watching them dyno my truck was awesome.