DTT AFP98502 Assassin Mechanical Lift Pump
Mfg. Number: DTTAFP98502
XDP Part Number: DTTAFP98502
* denotes required field
Factory Lift Pump Location*
DTTAFP98502 Assassin Billet Mechanical Lift Pump is the top of the line when it comes to fuel flow and reliability for your 98.5-02 Dodge 5.9L Cummins. Constructed from billet 6061 aluminum, with custom designed steel gears for maximum fuel volume and durability. The Assassin Billet Lift Pump is designed to allow fuel fuel flow no matter what power your truck makes, while offering the reliability to ensure that your lift pump won't leave you stranded.
All Assassin Lift Pump Kits come complete and ready to install. If you are sick of the factory style electric pumps that just don't cut it. Don't replace it with another electric pump, get maximum reliability with the Assassin Billet Mechanical Pump.
Kit Includes: Pump, Mounting Bracket, Drive Hub, Pulleys, Belt, Regulator, Fittings, Lines, Hardware & Draw Straw.
- Most Durable & Quietest Lift Pump On The Market
- Can Supply Fuel For 1000+ HP
- Simple Installation
For use with stock harmonic balancer only.
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard
8/3/2014 9:15 PM
This product is by far one of the poorest designs of a mechanical fuel pumps I have ever seen. It was installed for approximately 4 hours before I packed it back in the box to ship back to DTT.
Problems I encountered.
1. very poor directions for install, no parts list or printed invoice plus never got my spare belt.
2. On the aluminum pulleys the set screws are very easy to strip.
3. bolts provided for mounting bracket on oil pan are to short torque spec 19 ftlbs, first bolt striped out block oil pan threads with new torque wrench bought same day second bolt striped out with old torque wrench.
4. if you have bought the truck used like myself parts are bound to be missing the stock return lines to the tank were missing and they do not supply enough hose for return line to tank.
5. once hooked up idle fuel pressure very low running about 1psi on gauge in truck and on test kit. For those of you that are new to the diesel world that's Not to good for the vp44 about 13psi short of normal. Side note no leaks in fuel system.
6. DTT does not list a phone number for help only a email box that I found.
Over all my experience was very poor.
Just trying to save some other people from experiencing the same problems I have encountered.