Daystar KG09123 2" Comfort Ride Leveling Kit
2011-2015 GM 2500HD/3500HD 4WD
The Daystar KG09123 2" Comfort Ride Leveling Kit provides an easy solution to raising the front of your 2011-2015 GM 2500HD/3500HD Pickup. Daystar was the first to enter the Leveling Kit market in 1995. Though there have been many companies that have entered the market since, Daystar's Leveling Kits offer many advantages that the others can not claim:
- Lifetime Warranty - All of Daystar's Leveling Kits are backed by a Lifetime Warranty. In the unlikely event you experience a problem with a Daystar product, we'll take care of it.
- Made in the U.S.A. - All of our leveling kits are manufactured at our plant located in Phoenix, Arizona. In-house manufacturing ensures a level of quality control that no one else can match....and we have the ISO9001 certification to prove it.
Daystar Leveling Kits work within the factory suspension design, meaning that we work within the factory's design parameters to achieve an increase in ride height that levels the stance of the vehicle. Because we work within the factory's design, there are not a bunch additional modifications involved. Everything needed is included in the kit; there's everything you need and nothing you don't. If there are extra items required, such as longer shocks, it's clearly stated in the application description.
Torsion bar applications require their own unique approach to leveling the stance of the vehicle. With torsion bar applications, we supply new forged torsion keys that meet or exceed factory specifications. These torsion keys have been re-indexed to increase ride height up to 2" and level the stance of the vehicle. In select applications, extended shock brackets are also included.
Daystar Leveling Kits include only front lift components to level the stance of the vehicle. Since our start with Leveling Kits in 1995 we've used our expertise to develop over 300 applications that span all of the popular trucks and SUVs...do your homework and you'll see that we've done ours!
- Torsion Bar Key Leveling Kit
- Includes High-Quality Forged Torsion Keys that Meet of Exceed Factory Specifications
- Does Not Affect Load-Carrying Capacity
- Easiest Way to Add 20"-22" Wheels and Increase Ground Clearance
- Lifts Up to 2"; Final Ride Height Depends on Torsion Bar Adjustment, Vehicle Age & Use, and Numerous Other Factors
- Maximum recommended tire size: 285/70
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Front Lift Only to Level the Stance of the Vehicle
- Shock Extensions Included
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard