Daystar KC09101BK 2" Comfort Ride Leveling Kit
List Price: $173.27
XDP Price: $129.95
You Save: $43.32 (25 %)
Manufacturer Number: KC09101BK
XDP Part Number: DYKC09101BK
94-13 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD | 94-13 Ram 3500 4WD (Built Before 4/13)* (Shocks Required)
Daystar was the first to enter the Leveling Kit market in 1995. Though there have been many companies that have entered the market since, Daystar's Leveling Kits offer many advantages that the others can not claim:
- No Metal-On-Metal Contact - Daystar uses Polyurethane material in its Leveling Kits for a reason: It's an insulator. It absorbs the Noise, Vibration, and Harmonics (NVH) that come from the suspension and avoids transmitting them to the passenger compartment. All competitors use steel or aluminum in their Leveling Kits. If you were to take apart any factory suspension, you are going to find rubber, polyurethane, and often both in a typical suspension. These pieces are there for a reason; they absorb the NVH. Sure, steel makes a great hammer, but would you want to ride on it?
- Lifetime Warranty - All of Daystar's Leveling Kits are backed by a Lifetime Warranty. In the unlikely event you experience a problem with a Daystar product, we'll take care of it.
- Made in the U.S.A. - All of our leveling kits are manufactured at our plant located in Phoenix, Arizona. In-house manufacturing ensures a level of quality control that no one else can match....and we have the ISO9001 certification to prove it.
- Top-Mount Easy-Install Design - Most late-model vehicles have gone to a strut type of front suspension. Most of Daystar's strut applications are a Top-Mount design, meaning that our components bolt to the top of the factory strut assembly. This type of leveling kit does not preload the factory coil spring, so factory ride quality is maintained, and installation requires only simple hand tools.
Daystar Leveling Kits work within the factory suspension design, meaning that we work within the factory's design parameters to achieve an increase in ride height that levels the stance of the vehicle. Because we work within the factory's design, there are not a bunch additional modifications involved. Everything needed is included in the kit; there's everything you need and nothing you don't. If there are extra items required, such as longer shocks, it's clearly stated in the application description.
Torsion bar applications require their own unique approach to leveling the stance of the vehicle. With torsion bar applications, we supply new forged torsion keys that meet or exceed factory specifications. These torsion keys have been re-indexed to increase ride height up to 2" and level the stance of the vehicle. In select applications, extended shock brackets are also included.
Daystar Leveling Kits include only front lift components to level the stance of the vehicle. We also offer Budget Boost kits, which provide a mild increase in ride height and are more economically priced than our Leveling Kits. Since our start with Leveling Kits in 1995 we've used our expertise to develop over 300 applications that span all of the popular trucks and SUVs...do your homework and you'll see that we've done ours!Features:
- ComfortRide™ Suspension Coil Spring Spacer Kit
- High Density Progressive Polyurethane
- Lifts Vehicles Without Sacrificing Ride Quality or Load-Carrying Capacity
- Easiest Way to Add 20"-22" Wheels and Increase Ground Clearance
- No Metal-on-Metal Contact as with Other Leveling Kits
- Recommended maximum tire size: 35"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Front Lift Only to Level the Stance of the Vehicle
- Not Recommended for Off-Road Package
*2013 Model Year: Designed for trucks built before 4/13 with "old style" suspension with shock absorber inside coil-spring
3/28/2010 8:23 AM
I have a 1995 Dodge 2500 ctd 4wd with these on it along with pro comp es9000 shocks. It rides a little smoother than when it was stock and clears 315/75r16s on 16x8 wheels with no rubbing whatsoever. Highly reccomended.
07.5 dodge cummins
11/28/2009 10:49 PM
This really made the truck look level and did not affect the ride or steering. I run 305 17inch terra grappler an now could run 325's with no problem. Its good to have some experienced people help. We did it in about 2 hours.
10/11/2009 6:34 PM
Made my truck look good and honestly made it a bit smoother. very satisfied.
makes my truck look nice
(Augusta GA )
4/21/2009 8:36 PM
I can clear 35's with these things on here. I like them much better then the crappy steel spacers I used a while back, I noticed the ride is a tiny bit smoother with these and the bumps are more forgiving for 130 bucks you can't go wrong. 5stars