Duramax Tuner LB7/LLY Single Tune SPADE
Manufacturer: Duramax Tuner
Manufacturer Number: DUSNGLSPADE
XDP Part Number: DUSNGLSPADE
01-05 GM 6.6L Duramax LB7/LLY
* denotes required field
Is Your EGR Blocked Or Deleted?*
Other Than Stock Injector Make & Size:
|The SPADE series (Standalone Programming And Diagnostic Equipment) makes the highest quality tunes on the market available in a simple to use OBD style flash tool. The tunes represent the best in drive-ability, reliability, and power. The SPADE system is the first hardware to ship pre-loaded with tunes of this caliber. No emailing, laptops, or learning curves needed. Each SPADE has the ability to tune up to eight vehicles (with up-charges per each vehicle).
In addition to simplifying the programming process, the SPADE series has the ability to run diagnostics and log data for analysis. In a custom tune refinement situation this logged data can be sent to a DuramaxTuner.com rep to facilitate changes or aid with troubleshooting. Updated tuning files can be sent remotely in the same manner as logged data, making the SPADE tunes field upgradeable.
Duramax Tuner Single Tune Spade includes 1 tune built to your specifications. Choose this option if you're looking for just a single tune. Typically this option is used in the following situations:
- Speed Limiter or Other Reduced Power Tunes on Company/Work Trucks
- Emission Delete In Retrofit Or Emissions Exempt Scenarios Where Little Or No Extra Power Is Needed
When it comes to custom tuning, it’s important that we know all the information about your truck to provide you with the best tunes for your application. You’ll see several text boxes above that require specific details about your truck. Follow the guide below to help explain the questions above.
- Vin Number:
Please enter your 17 digit VIN number in UPPERCASE letters & numbers.
- Tire Size:
If stock, simply put “Stock”. If your tires are larger than factory please enter the tire size found on your tire.
If stock, enter “stock”. If aftermarket, please enter the make and model of your current turbocharger.
If other than stock, please enter size and brand.
- Built Transmission: Transgo Jr. is not considered a built trans. Please select No above.
- Other Modifications: Describe any other alterations to your engine, exhaust or emissions system that we should be aware of.
- Tune: What tune would you like? Optimized Stock, Heavy Tow, Light Tow, Sport Economy or Race. Note: Tunes are custom and can be tailored to your specifications.
- Power output near stock
- Refined timing table for lower EGT's & higher efficiency
Heavy Tow Tune:
- -+40 rwhp over stock
- Refined timing table for lower EGT's
- Throttle pedal revised for simplified low speed trailer manuevering.
- Built for towing loads from 8000lbs to gross vehicle weight.
Light Tow Tune:
- -+60rwhp over stock
- Refined timing table for lower EGT's
- Throttle pedal revised for simplified low speed trailer maneuvering.
- Built for towing loads under 8000lbs
- -+80 rwhp stock trans
- Best balance of power, efficiency & reliability
- Low smoke output
- Throttle sensitivity increased for less throttle input, quicker shifting and less average RPM in daily driving situations
- Revised boost table for less back pressure during highway cruising
Race Tune Stock Trans:
- +130 rwhp
- Maximum hp tune for stock transmission
- If abused, can shorten the life of your stock trans.
- Typically will run mid 14's near 93 MPH on a truck setup for drag racing
Race Tune Built Trans:
- +230 rwhp
- Designed for racing, sled pulling or embarassing Fords & Dodges
- This tune represents the maximum effort a Duramax engine equipped with stock turbochargers and injectors.
- Generally makes 510rwhp & 550rwhp depending on the supporting mods.
- Typically will run 12.7-13.2 @ ~140 MPH in a truck setup for drag racing.