Edge Products 15001 Ford Evolution Programmer
List Price: $599.00
XDP Price: $359.40
You Save: $239.60 (40 %)
Manufacturer: Edge Products
Manufacturer Number: 15001
XDP Part Number: EP15001
99-03 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke
||Xtreme Diesel Performance is an Authorized MVP dealer. We would like you to shop with confidence knowing your purchase is covered by the manufactures warranty.
The Edge Products 15001 Evolution for the 99-03 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke is the first standalone programmer to display EGTs.
The Evolution re-tunes the truck to maximize performance, fuel economy
and monitoring capabilities. Plus, it ships with a custom-designed pod
to make the Evolution look factory installed.
• FIRST PROGRAMMER TO READ AND DISPLAY EGTs, probe included
• Provides in-cab display to monitor vital engine functions
• Additional 100 HP and 200 ft. lbs of torque
• Three power levels
• Ships with a custom designed pod
• Internet updateable (cable included)
• Displays and clear diagnostic trouble codes
• Adjustable LED backlight color
• Does 0-60 and Quarter mile performance tests with the drag strip Christmas tree lighting and reaction times
• Displays Alerts and Records such as RPM, MPH and EGT
• Datalogs vital engine information
• Simple installation
• Able to adjust shift points/pressure
• Adjustable speed/rev limiter
• 0-60 and Quarter mile performance tests with the drag strip Christmas tree lighting and reaction times
• Records 5 parameters for up to 60 seconds
• Viewable graph using available software
The Evolution allows the user to view up to 4 PIDs at one time. There are 11 different PIDs to choose from. Below is a list and description of each:
• RPM (revolutions per minute) - Engine speed.
• MPH (miles per hour) - Note: Dash display may be +/-3 MPH off from the digital display due to mechanical differences in the spring, etc. used to control the gauge.
• ECT (engine coolant temperature) - Degrees F.
• BST (Boost Pressure) - PSI
• EGT (Exhaust Gas Temp) - Degrees F.
• EOT (Engine oil temperature) - Degrees F.
• TFT (Transmission fluid temperature) - Degrees F. (Automatic Trans ONLY. If you have a manual trans, the value displayed will be incorrect)*
• IAT (Intake air temperature) - Degrees F.
• BARO (Barometric pressure) - PSI
• BAT (Battery voltage)
• DTC (Diagnostic trouble code count)
The following power gains are representative of an actual test vehicle. These gains were measured on a SuperFlow Dyno at an altitude of 4400 ft above sea level, and represent power delivered to the rear wheels of the test truck. The only modification made to the test truck was the addition of the Edge Evolution module. Power gains may vary based on vehicle and geographical location.
Level 1: 60 Horsepower - 100 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 2: 80 Horsepower - 140 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3: 100 Horsepower - 200 Foot Pounds of Torque
NOTE: 00-06 EXCURSION owners, you must purchase the pod (EP18301) listed below. The one that comes with this unit will not work with your vehicle.
* Some 1999-2000 Automatic trucks will not show transmission temperature.
Dash Pods may need to be painted to match color of interior.
Great value and performance is awesome
4/29/2014 5:19 PM
My 99 F-350 DRW 7.3L is a monster now, w/e edge is doing they are doing it right, she soots like a diesel should and moves out like never b4 and I thought she was quick b4 the tune, 10psi was my max boost before now shes screaming at 20psi rolling coal and waiting to see how the mpg fair under normal driving. I added a S&B Cold air intake and a CFM+ Intake manifold before the tune and the results were awesome, hauling the camper to Richmond went from 8-9mpg (last Year) to 10-11mpg (this year) sounds like a I have a blow off valve now too. Just the supplied goodies make this tuner worth it, the pod is visually pleasing and it comes with the egt probe and all instructions. I can monitor TFT, EOT, Boost and EGT with needing to "Plumb" in only the egt probe, saves loads of time and just the gauges alone to watch all this stuff would have cost what the tuner itself did. Had some software issues at first trying to program the tune to the PCM but the troubleshooter actually pointed me in the right direction to find the issue w/o having to call tech support. Highly recommend for the 7.3L owners looking for cost effective and simple tuning and data monitoring capabilities.
toby from TX
4/29/2014 2:37 PM
This thing will make your truck COME ALIVE! I've heard of other tuners interfering with other systems (OEM) but with this one you get no check engine light and an assload of power! Bought it with a package deal. I am very happy with it
Super duty to super dirty
(N X NW, WA)
4/18/2014 8:21 PM
I just got this tuner today hooked it up super fast and took my old stroker for a test run. Setting 1 tow performance is great woke my e99 right up. Setting 2 race feels like a totally different truck lots of power fast throttle response it's great. Then there is setting 3 extreme it's just plain AWESOME!!!!! Great product well worth the price tag to power up that old diesel. I would recommend this product all diesel owners. Thank XDP
Everything I wanted
3/30/2014 10:47 PM
Love it works great and changed tire size, tones of power. Great product, Thanks XDP
4/6/2013 7:35 AM
this tuner is amazing it completly changed my truck from a sluggish truck to a peppy animal, i added a banks exhaust and banks air ram and theres tons of power now