Edge Products 15004 Ford Evolution Programmer
List Price: $599.00
XDP Price: $359.40
You Save: $239.60 (40 %)
Manufacturer: Edge Products
Manufacturer Number: 15004
XDP Part Number: EP15004
Application: 08-10 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke
||Xtreme Diesel Performance is an Authorized MVP dealer. We would like you to shop with confidence knowing your purchase is covered by the manufactures warranty.
The Edge Products 15004 Evolution for the 08-10 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke re-tunes the truck to maximize performance, fuel economy and monitoring capabilities. Plus, it ships with a custom-designed pod to make the Evolution look factory installed.
KEY SELLING FEATURES:
- Reads EGTs via the OBDII port (no drilling required)
- In-cab display monitors vital engine functions
- Additional 100 HP and 210 ft-lbs of torque
- 4 power levels with special mileage tune for improved fuel economy
- Displays DPF regeneration status
- Ships with custom designed dash pod
- Internet updateable (USB cable included)
- Displays and clears diagnostic trouble codes with full text description
- Adjustable LED backlight color
- Displays alerts and records such as RPM, MPH, and EGT
- Datalogs vital engine information
- Simple installation
- Corrects for non-stock tire sizes to display true speed on monitor
- Adjusts speed and limiters
- 0-60 and quarter-mile performance tests with drag strip Christmas tree lighting and reaction times
- Records 5 parameters for up to 60 seconds
Level 0: Stock
Level 1: 25 Horsepower – 55 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 2: 40 Horsepower – 75 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3: 60 Horsepower – 130 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 4: 100 Horsepower – 200 Foot Pounds of Torque
Dash Pods may need to be painted to match color of interior.
2/28/2011 10:09 AM
Bought this product for incresed fuel economy in my 2008 F-450. Before installing it, I was getting between 11-12mpg around town and 14-15mpg on the highway. After installing I'm now getting 13-14mpg around town and 18+ on the highway. The only other change made to the truck was a K&N air filter otherwise the truck is completly stock. The tune I'm using is stage 1 for economy and as far as the installation it took all of 15 min. to complete. The only added step I had to take was finding a can of spray paint at the local VIP that better matched the interior of the truck.
2/10/2011 11:42 PM
I have an '08 F-450 w/ a 6.4L that was averaging 12.2 mpg's and would get high 14's on the highway at 55mph. I have it set on level 1 and am now getting btw 18-19 mpg on the highway (again, at 55) and my overall average for the last couple tanks are 14.3 mpg. XDP's sales price of $394 was a steal, along with free overnight shipping - this will pay for itself in no time.
12/21/2010 9:05 PM
With my F350 Super Crew towing my 40' 5th wheel flatbed trailer loaded with 2 cars (all total weighing in at 25k per scale) the towing mode increased my fuel economy from 6.5mpg to 9mpg at 75mph cruise control. Paid for itself in the first month of owning it. I now also get 15mpg up from 12mpg before while unloaded. Also really convienent that you can set the unit to show MPH and it is accurate. Speedo will read 78-79mph while this unit and my GPS show 75mph. Towing mode also increases your boost level to 38# and helps going uphill, but watch your temps because I have overheated it at 80mph while towing.