Edge Products 25002 Chevy Evolution Programmer
List Price: $599.00
XDP Price: $359.40
You Save: $239.60 (40 %)
Manufacturer: Edge Products
Manufacturer Number: 25002
XDP Part Number: EP25002
Application: 06-07 GM 6.6L Duramax LLY/LBZ
||Xtreme Diesel Performance is an Authorized MVP dealer. We would like you to shop with confidence knowing your purchase is covered by the manufactures warranty.
The Edge Products 25002 Evolution for the 06-07 GM 6.6L Duramax is the first standalone programmer to display EGTs. The Evolution re-tunes the truck to maximize performance, fuel economy and monitoring capabilities. Plus, it ships with a custom-designed pod to make the Evolution look factory installed.
• FIRST PROGRAMMER TO READ AND DISPLAY EGTs, probe included
• Provides in-cab display to monitor vital engine functions
• Additional 100 HP and 210 ft. lbs of torque
• Three power levels with special mileage tune for improved fuel economy
• Ships with a custom designed pod
• Internet updateable (cable included)
• Displays and clear diagnostic trouble codes
• Adjustable LED backlight color
• Displays Alerts and Records such as RPM, MPH and EGT
• Datalogs vital engine information
• Simple installation
• Speedometer correction (corrects for trucks tire size)
• Adjustable speed limiter
• 0-60 and Quarter mile performance tests with the drag strip Christmas tree lighting and reaction times
• Records 5 parameters for up to 60 seconds
The Evolution allows the user to view up to 4 PIDs at one time. There are 24 different PIDs to choose from. Below is a list and description of each:
• RPM (Revolutions Per Minute) – Engine speed.
• MPH (Miles Per Hour) – Note: Dash display may be +/-3 MPH off from the digital display due to mechanical differences in the spring, etc. used to control the gauge.
• ECT (Engine Coolant Temperature) – Degrees F.
• LOAD (Engine Load) – Calculated engine Load
• GEAR (Current Gear) – Current gear.
• TFT (Trans Fluid Temperature) – Degrees F.
• BST (Boost Press) – PSI
• MAF (Mass Air Flow) – Grams Per Second
• IAT (Intake Air Temperature in manifold) – Degrees F.
• DFRP (Desired Fuel Rail Pressure) - PSI
• AFRP (Actual Fuel Rail Pressure) - PSI
• OSS (Output Shaft Speed) - RPM
• MAP (Manifold absolute Pressure) - kPa
• MIT (Main Injection Timing) - Degrees
• TQ (Engine Torque) – ft/lbs
• BAT (Battery voltage) - Volts
• CFR (Calculated Fuel Rate) – mm3
• VPOS (Turbo Vane Position) - %
• APP (Accelerator Pedal Position) - %
• IATT (Intake Air Temperature in intake tube) – Degrees F
• BARO (Barometric Pressure) - kPa
• FTMP (Fuel Temperature) - Degrees F
• DIDL (Desired Idle) - RPM
• EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) – Degrees F
The following power gains are representative of an actual test vehicle. These gains were measured on a SuperFlow Dyno at an altitude of 4400 ft above sea level, and represent power delivered to the rear wheels of the test truck. The only modification made to the test truck was the addition of the Edge Evolution module. Power gains may vary based on vehicle and geographical location.
Level 0: Stock
Level 1: 30 Horsepower - 60 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 2: 60 Horsepower - 135 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3: 85 Horsepower - 185 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 4: 100 Horsepower - 220 Foot Pounds of Torque
Note: These products will not work on GM 4500/5500 or larger series trucks, it will only work on the 2500HD and the 3500 models.
Dash Pods may need to be painted to match color of interior.
Additional InformationInstall Sheet
3/1/2014 11:29 PM
Got this programmer and was very pleased with the out come. It is great for a first programmer and was pleased with the added horsepower and fuel economy with it. On the economy tune I get around 24 mpg highway and I rarely run in on the Extreme tune, just too much added timing. All in all this is pretty good.
spins all 4wheels
8/11/2012 10:42 PM
runs 0-60 in 5 sec. gets 25 on hwy on level 4 and 18 in city. plenty of power got a few videos on youtube check out
Can't beat it for the price.
8/31/2010 2:11 PM
2007 LBZ. Excellent programmer for the first timer. Very easy to set up and install. Looks good in the truck. Driving around in level 3 all the time, get 19mpg. Plenty of power.
2/4/2010 12:25 AM
Easy to use. Awesome power. 14 flat 1/4mile if you can keep it hooked. Make sure you have exhaust for level 4 or your EGT's get a little high. Also for another $100 you get four more levels that are down loadable!
5/23/2009 10:42 AM
This is the first addition to my truck. In level 4 I ran 1/8 mile in 9.65 at 71 mph. Thats in 4 wheel drive too. There is so much power that it is impossible to keep traction in 2 wheel drive.