Edge Products 25003 Chevy Evolution Programmer
List Price: $599.00
XDP Price: $359.20
You Save: $239.80 (40 %)
Manufacturer: Edge Products
Manufacturer Number: 25003
XDP Part Number: EP25003
07.5-10 GM 6.6L Duramax LMM
||Xtreme Diesel Performance is an Authorized MVP dealer. We would like you to shop with confidence knowing your purchase is covered by the manufactures warranty.
The Edge Products 25003 Evolution for 07.5-10 GM Duramax LMM is the first standalone programmer to display EGTs. The Evolution re-tunes the truck to maximize performance, fuel economy and monitoring capabilities. Plus, it ships with a custom-designed pod to make the Evolution factory installed.
KEY SELLING FEATURES:
- First programmer to read and display EGTs, probe included
- In-cab display monitors vital engine functions
- Additional 100 HP and 210 ft-lbs of torque
- 4 power levels with special mileage tune for improved fuel economy
- Displays DPF regeneration status
- Ships with custom designed dash pod**
- Internet updateable (USB cable included)
- Displays and clears diagnostic trouble codes with full text description
- Adjustable LED backlight color
- Displays alerts and records such as RPM, MPH, and EGT
- Simple installation
- Display Soot Mass
- Display Injector Balance Rates
- Scrolling parameters
- Corrects for non-stock tire sizes to display true speed
- Adjusts speed and rev limiters
- 0-60 and quarter-mile performance tests with drag strip Christmas tree lighting and reaction times
BONUS FEATURES:(signed waiver required)
- HOT Unlock* code releases 3 additional power levels and up to 130 HP - Forced Regeneration
Level 0: Stock
Level 1: 30 Horsepower - 57 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 2: 50 Horsepower - 90 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3: 75 Horsepower - 150 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 4: 85 Horsepower - 200 Foot Pounds of Torque
Hot Unlock Levels*
(available from Edge for an additional charge)
Level 5: 100 Horsepower - 215 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 6: 115 Horsepower - 230 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 7: 130 Horsepower - 250 Foot Pounds of Torque
Your Evolution programmer has the ability to remove/adjust your vehicle's factory speed limiter. Removal/adjustment of the factory speed limiter is intended for use at a closed circuit, legally sanctioned racing environment. Even if racing in a legally sanctioned racing environment, it is your responsibility to ensure your tires and other vehicle components are rated to travel at increased speeds with the speed limiter removed/adjusted. If you remove/adjust the speed limiter during highway driving, it is your responsibility to obey all driving laws, including adhering to posted speed limits. Removing/adjusting the speed limiter for purposes inconsistent with the product's intended function, as stated herein, is a violation of the product's intended use and invalidates the product's warranty. Edge Products is not responsible for, or liable for the consequences of improper product use.
** This unit from the factory ships with the basic dash pod, for customers with a luxury dash you must purchase the luxury dash pod listed below (#13016).
Dash Pods may need to be painted to match color of interior.
OWNER/C & S TRUCK SHOPPE
3/18/2008 3:54 PM
This Is A Great Programmer. Easy Install & Great Power Improvements. Truck Gets Better MPG And Runs Like A Beast. When Used With Banks Ram Air And A Performance Exhaust Truck Made A Easy 500 HP. Highly Recommend!!!