H&S Performance 209006 Cummins 6.7L XRT Pro Street Tuner
07.5-12 Dodge 6.7L Cummins
Manufacturer Number: 209006
XDP Part Number: HS209006
The H&S XRT Pro Street Tuner will ONLY work with the factory emissions equipment installed.
The XRT Pro Street tuner is the perfect combination of high performance and value. The XRT Pro Street offers multiple power levels to exactly match your needs. Whether you simply want some extra power to pass when towing, or want an all-out high performance tune, the XRT Pro Street has you covered!
Power Level (DPF Present Only)
To adjust the Power Level, select Change Power Level from the Main Menu and follow the on-screen instructions. Changing tuning levels can from 8 – 16 minutes on this vehicle.
(Standard Power Levels)
(11-12 Cab & Chassis)
This option allows for the adjustment of the factory speed limiter. Most 6.7L Cummins trucks have a 106 MPH speed limiter from the factory. The limiter can be adjusted from 20 MPH to 200 MPH. This option can only be adjusted during the Install Download process.
Tire Size Calibration
This option allows for the re-calibration of the factory speedometer to adjust for non-stock sized tires. For the most accurate speedometer reading when using non-stock sized tires, it is best to measure the diameter of the tire using a tape measure rather than going by the printed tire size. In addition, using a GPS is a great way to dial in your factory speedometer. Entering a larger tire size will cause the factory speedometer to read higher while entering a smaller tire size will cause the factory speedometer to read lower. The tire size can be adjusted from 25.5” to 45”. This option only takes a few seconds to change and can be adjusted at any time from the Tire Pressure Calibration menu.
Overdrive Transmission Software
Did you know that your H&S tuning device also has the capability of tuning your transmission? If your 6.7L Cummins is equipped with the 68RFE automatic transmission, you may want to check out our Overdrive Transmission Software. Custom tailored to mate with H&S engine tuning, the 6.7L Overdrive software includes boosted line pressures, modified full and part throttle torque converter lock/unlock strategies, adjusted full and part throttle shift points, adjusted full and part throttle shift firmness, modified torque management tables, and much more! All changes are designed to keep more power directed to the road instead of wasted in heat and friction. On our test trucks, we have seen 0.2 to 0.3 second quicker 1/4 mile times JUST from the addition of the H&S Overdrive tuning! Note: An additional unlock fee may apply, Overdrive software is not available on Cab & Chassis models.
Special Functions 07.5-12 Models:
- TPMS: Enable / Disable the Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Optical Chirp on Lock: Enable / Disable the parking lights flashing when locking the vehicle
- Horn Chirp on Lock: Enable / Disable the horn chirp when locking the vehicle
- Set Headlamp Delay: Enable / Disable the headlamp delay
- Accessory Delay: Enable / Disable the shut-off delay of your radio and accessory system after the key has been turned off
- Fog Lights W/High: Enable / Disable the fog lights staying on when high beams are being used
- Daytime Lights: Enable / Disable the daytime running lights
- Seat Belt Minder: Enable / Disable the chime for the drivers seat belt system. This feature will not disable the seat belt light
Special Features 07.5-09 Models:
Note: If any special feature is already listed as Enabled but is not functioning correctly, you may need to disable the feature, cycle the key, and re-enable the feature to make it function properly. If it still does not work, your vehicle may not be equipped with the hardware required for the special feature. The previous selection will NOT be saved. If the Special Functions/Features Menu is exited and returned into, it will not display your previous selection. This is normal and the Enable/Disable function is still working properly.
- Auto Door Lock: Enable / Disable the automatic door locking when the vehicle reaches certain speeds
- Unlock Driver Door: Enable / Disable unlocking only the driver door when pushing the unlock button the key-fob. When enabled, the unlock button on the key fob will need to be pressed twice in order to unlock all doors
- Idle Up (Auto Only): Enable / Disable the use of the cruise control buttons to control idle RPM. Follow your vehicle owners manual to use this feature