MAHLE Motorsports 9300362 Forged Aluminum Race Pistons
2001-2010 GM 6.6L Duramax (Competition)
Put a set of MAHLE Motorsports 9300362 Forged Aluminum Race Pistons in your 2001-2010 GM 6.6L Duramax. These custom forged diesel pistons are best suited for dedicated race vehicles. Although these performance forged pistons are stronger, the lack of a steel top ring groove in the forging will result in a limited lifecycle for street use applications. Strength and design flexibility make the performance forged piston a favorite for competition only applications.
- CNC machined from MAHLE's exclusive M142S alloy chosen for its good high-temp strength and low expansion characteristics.
- Performance bowls with design features intended to reduce erosion issues caused by high pressure, long duration, and advanced injection timing.
- Multiple options - You specify compression ratios and pocket/bowl configuration to get the best pistons for your application
- Fully radiused valve pockets (where applicable) to reduce stress and fatigue cracking
- Hard anodized top ring groove fro added durability and increased longevity
- Grafal coated skirts for reduced drag and increased scuff resistance
930036255 - STD, 4.055 Bore
930036275 - 020, 4.075 Bore
930036295 - 040, 4.095 Bore
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard