MAHLE Motorsports 9299430XX Forged Aluminum Race Pistons
List Price: $2,110.73
XDP Price: $1,993.46
You Save: $117.27 (6 %)
1988-2007 Dodge 5.9L Cummins (Competition)
Manufacturer: MAHLE Motorsports
* denotes required field
Pocket / Bowl Configuration:*
|Forged Aluminum Race
Forged diesel pistons are best suited for dedicated drag and pulling vehicles. Although the performance forged pistons are stronger, the lack of protection for the top ring groove in the forging will result in a limited life cycle for street driven applications. Improved strength and design flexibility still make the Performance Forged pistsons the ideal choice for competition-only applications.
- Custom machined from MAHLE's exclusive M142S alloy, chosen for its good high temperature strength and low expansion characteristics
- Performance-oriented combustion bowl with design features intended to reduce erosion issues caused by high pressure, long duration and advanced injection timing.
- Customer specified compression ratios
- Fully radiused valve pockets, where applicable, to reduce stress and fatigue cracking
- MAHLE's proprietary Grafal skirt coating for reduced drag and increased scuff resistance
- Hard anodized top ring groove for added durability and increased longevity
These custom made pistons are built to order using your exact
specifications. Please allow time for pistons to be manufactured. Once
an order is placed it cannot be cancelled or returned.