MAHLE Motorsports 9300362X5 Forged Race Pistons
2001-2010 GM 6.6L Duramax
Forged diesel pistons are best suited for dedicated drag and pulling
vehicles. Although the performance forged pistons are stronger, the lack
of protection for the top ring groove in the forging will result in a
limited life cycle for street driven applications. Improved strength and
design flexibility still make the Performance Forged pistons the ideal
choice for competition-only applications.
machined from MAHLE's exclusive M142S alloy, chosen for its good high
temperature strength and low expansion characteristics
combustion bowl with design features intended to reduce erosion issues
caused by high pressure, long duration and advanced injection timing.
- Customer specified compression ratios
- Fully radiused valve pockets, where applicable, to reduce stress and fatigue cracking
- MAHLE's proprietary Grafal skirt coating for reduced drag and increased scuff resistance
- Hard anodized top ring groove for added durability and increased longevity
- Rings, pins and clips included.
Selection Guide: Compression Ratio / Pockets / Size / Bore
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard