Moog Upper Ball Joint K7460
Mfg. Number: K7460
XDP Part Number: MGK7460
✔ QuickShips by Next Business Day*
|Application Note: Front Upper; 4WD; Problem Solver - incl. powdered-metal gusher bearing to allow grease to penetrate bearing surfaces (2 required per vehicle)
MOOG Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. MOOG is the preferred steering and suspension parts brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.
- Problem Solver design includes a patent pending all metal bowl design that compensates for suspension component misalignment.
- Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Problem Solver patented cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs traditional cover plate designs, providing a more durable and extended life part.
- Exclusive cover plate protects against contaminants leaking into the bearing surface.
- An enlarged ball joint receptacle in the control arm can cause a loose ball joint fit. MOOG Problem Solver design includes an oversized housing for a more secure fit.
- Premium polychloroprene sealed boot includes grease relief valve to keep contaminants out.
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard