PPE 116111100 High-Flow Race Exhaust Manifolds with Up-Pipes
Mfg. Number: 116111100
XDP Part Number: PPE116111100
PPE 116111100 High-Flow Race Exhaust Manifolds with Up-Pipes for your
01-14 GM 6.6L Duramax are designed to maximize power and flow
characteristics in your truck. Featuring durable, high flow Up-Pipe
bellows that are internally sleeved and aircraft grade with an increased
inner diameter which all together increases flow by over 20%. The
entire Manifold and Up-Pipe exhaust system is designed to lower exhaust
gas temperatures, reduce drive pressure, and accelerate turbo spool-up
while maintaining reliability.
Note: These race manifolds are designed for closed course racing vehicles and are not to be used on the street. Only fits NON-EGR off-road applications.
- Round pipe for twin turbo applications
- Cast hi-sil moly iron high flow manifold construction
- Significant reduction in exhaust back pressures
- Free flowing Stainless Steel Inner Liner Bellows
- Stainless Steel 11-gauge .120-inch wall diameter Up-Pipes
- Built in bosses, pre-drilled and tapped 1/8" NPT for EGT gauge sensor
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard
PPE Race High Flow Exhaust Manifold with Up-pipes
3/21/2011 8:43 PM
Great looking! The parts looks VERY high quality. Install was smooth with no fitting issues. Turbo spools WAY faster and egts are down about 125deg, feels like it pick up a few horses (seat of the pants). Great price with free shipping Thanks XDP and PPE!!!