PPE Deep Allison Transmission Pan - Raw 128051000
Mfg. Number: 128051000
XDP Part Number: PPE128051000
|Simply stated, more is better when it comes to transmission fluid. The more fluid there is, the cooler the transmission runs. The cleaner the fluid stays, the longer the transmission lasts. That is why you need a PPE Heavy Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan for your Allison transmission. But wait, there is more! Large 7/8 inch cooling fins outside and internal heat sink fins reduce transmission operating temperatures up to 40 degrees.
Cast from aluminum alloy right here in the USA. The PPE Heavy Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan features an internal filter lock for the supplied Allison deep filter, drilled and threaded 1/4 inch and 1/8 inch NPT ports for optional temperature probes, a 1 inch port provides for easy fluid drainage and a high powered Neodymium magnet-equipped drain plug. Allen head mounting bolts and a new filter also come with the kit.
- Internal & External Cooling Fins
- Increases Fluid Capacity By 4 Quarts
- Decrease Trans Temperatures
- Robust Side Ribs Provide Added Strength
- Cast From A356-T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Drilled & Tapped 1/8" & 1/4" NPT Ports Temperature Probes
- Compatible With OEM gasket
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Includes Installation Hardware & Allison Deep Pan Filter