PPE Dual Fueler CP3 Kit 213003X
|Our PPE belt-driven Bosch CP3 fuel pump works in conjunction with the stock fuel system and is controlled by a sophisticated microprocessor module. Adding our kit to your stock fuel system reduces drive load on the stock CP3 pump, thereby increasing pump reliability. Both pumps work together, each delivering half the total volume of fuel required.
In the event of pump failure, PPE’s electronic controller will automatically switch all fuel delivery responsibilities to the remaining operational pump. The Dual Fueler Kit will not produce more fuel pressure than the ECU requests; it will only increase fuel volume.
The PPE Dual Fueler Kit is great for highly modified engines that produce up to 1200 hp and 26,000+ psi!
- Dual Fueler kit includes all necessary parts for an easy bolt-on installation
- New BOSCH CP3 pump assembly with heavy duty, zinc plated brackets
- Billet aluminum drive pulley with 6 v-grooves/ribs
- Microprocessor controller for seamless integration
- High and low pressure fuel lines
- Fuel rail adapters and fittings
- Mounting hardware included
- Retains factory safety pressure relief valve
- Kit with pump includes a Duramax 2006-2010 pump (26000+ psi)
- Available with and without pump