ReadyLift 66-3011 Torsion Key Leveling Kit
|The ReadyLift 66-3011 Torsion Key Leveling Kit is a cost effective way to increase the ride height on your 11-13 GM Silverado/Sierra HD Pickup. The ReadyLift Torsion Keys retain the factory ride while adding up to a 2.25" increase to the front of your truck for an aggressive, level stance. These forged torsion keys are 25% stronger than the OEM key and is also designed using the same features. ReadyLift has addressed important areas such as the wider keyway shoulder have been maintained with the ReadyLift leveling key. This allows the ReadyLift Torsion Keys to be the strongest on the market for the heavy duty suspension found in your 2011+ GM 2500HD/3500HD.
This Leveling Kit includes two new Forged Torsion Keys, four front shock extensions which allow you to retain the use of your stock shocks, and four new shock mounting nuts for a precise and professional installation. Each key and shock spacer is protected with a durable e-coated finish to prevent rusting commonly found on other keys.
- Max Tire Size: 33"
- 2.25" Front Lift For "Leveled Stance"
- Retains Factory Suspension Feel & Ride
- Fastest & Easiest Way To Level Your Truck
- Strongest & Safest Torsion Keys On The Market
- 2011+ GM HD Trucks required the ReadyLift 66-7816A Universal Torsion Key Unloading Tool for installation.
- 11-13 GM HD models tend to exhibit far greater bump steer than previous models. Whether stock, lifted or leveled, GM has recognized a design issue in the steering system and has since released a statement recommending a steering stabilizer to correct the problem.