ReadyLift 69-3412 4"/2" SST Lift Kit
Mfg. Number: 69-3412
XDP Part Number: RE69-3412
|The ReadyLift 69-3412 4"/2" SST Lift Kit will lift your 2011-2015 GM 2500HD/3500HD providing a rugged, tough stance which allows for larger tires and increased ground clearance. The ReadyLift SST Lift Kit provides truck owners a lift solution that won’t break the bank nor permanently modify your truck. This is a true bolt on Lift kit!
This SST Lift Kit includes a pair of tough heavy-duty tubular steel upper control arms engineered to match the strength of your truck. Along with 2011-UP HD-specific lift-oriented ReadyLift forged torsion keys that provide an adjustable lift while maintaining the factory ride. These super strong forged torsion keys are stronger than stock with the same design and features an indexing that is unique to this kit! Also included are CNC-machined differential drop spacers which lowers the differential and puts the front CV axles into safe factory angle on 4WD trucks. 2WD trucks will not us the diff spacers.
To lift the rear of your truck, the ReadyLIFT SST Lift Kit includes OEM style 2.0" cast iron rear lift blocks complete with u-bolts and hardware. Also included with this kit are super strong tie-rod end
assemblies to replace the weak factory versions. For the longest time GM
tie rod assemblies have been a weak link on all GM trucks. These heavy
duty steering assemblies install easily and incredibly stronger than the
OEM units. You won't find this kind of attention to detail with any
other lift kit for the GM HD trucks!
Front shocks required (not included). ReadyLift recommends the use of SST9000 shocks for maximum performance.
- 4" Front Lift / 2" Rear Lift
- Fits Up To 34" Tire
- Strong Tube Steel Upper Control Arms
- Heavy-Duty Tie Rod Steering Assemblies
- CNC Machined Differential Drop Spacers
- OEM Style Cast Iron Rear Blocks
1. Some trucks may not achieve a full 4" lift. Lift increase can vary between 3.5 and 4 inches.
2. Fits Sing Rear Wheel (SRW) only
3. Not For use on trucks equipped with Factory TOP overload springs commonly referred to as a camper package.
4. Requires the use of longer front shocks.
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard