Rigid Industries D2 Flush Mount LED Light
Our Price: From $208.99 to $379.99
Manufacturer: Rigid Industries
Application: Universal - White & Amber LED
|Big Power in a Small Package: The Rigid Industries D2 LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This 6 LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. At only 34.5 watts, the D2 produces 3,030 raw lumens of light. Its compact size and shape allow the D2 LED Light to fit almost anywhere. The D2 is available individually or as a pair to suit your needs (select your preferred option from the drop-down menu above).
Flush Mount: This particular model is specifically designed to be recessed into a truck bumper, a utility bed, the hull of a boat, or any application where you need the light to look clean and be out of the way. Once installed, the light is only 1/4" tall, which means you can have all the benefits of our surface mount lights in an OEM quality, flush installation.
Specter Optics: This Specter Optics System is our most advanced optics system yet. Our engineering team designed the 6-LED Specter system to project light not only far, but also wide. Rather than a conical beam, the Specter projects an oblong beam that is wider than it is tall. It directs the light to right where it's needed, instead of sacrificing light to the ground or an empty sky.
- Our circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more
efficient, and generate less heat. Our durable cast aluminum housings
feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down
and allow our LED's to run cooler and brighter. We give our housings a
high quality powder-coat and finish them off with a custom-molded rubber
seal and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED
lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can
throw at them.
- Driving Pattern: The Driving version of our Specter Optics System projects a more concentrated beam to provide visibility at greater distances while still acting as a medium flood light. This ability to act as both a long distance spot and wide area light makes it one of our most popular options.
- Wide Pattern: The Wide version of our Specter Optics System projects a less concentrated beam to provide better visibility of a larger area while still reducing the amount of wasted light.
- Diffusion Lens: Perfect for scene or area lighting, our diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60 flood pattern. Combine that with our patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like our standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- 50,000+ Hour Lifespan
- Zero UV Emissions
- IP68 Certified
- No Hot Spots
- No Vibration or Bouncing Beams
- 100% Optically Clear Lens
- No Warm Up - Instant On / Off
- ROHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Integrated Thermal Management System
- Includes Plug & Play Wiring Harness w/ Switch