TS Performance Switchable 6 Position Chip - 7.3L Powerstroke
List Price: $427.00
Sale Price: $249.00
You Save: $178.00 (42 %)
|Part / Model Year :||
1995-2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke
Manufacturer: TS Performance Products
Ford 7.3L switchable chips
Plug in more power. The TS Performance Six Position Chip offers more power at the rear wheels than any other chip or downloader on the market. You can adjust between the 6 settings while driving by simply turning a knob mounted on the dash. No need to pull over and download a different setting while the competition passes you by.
They are available in 6 position settings. Your choice of programs are Stock, High Idle, 50hp, 75hp, 100hp, 140+ Extreme
- Does TS Performance offer a variety of chips? Yes we have chips available for both towing and racing. For towing we recommend either the ts 50hp or 75hp chip. We have the TS 100hp or the 140hp+ extreme for those that want lots of horsepower.
- Will I notice a difference in power? Yes, the power you feel will be immediate.
- Does the TS Performance chip make changes to an automatic transmission? Not only does the addition of the chip increase power and torque but it also firms up the shift points. Firmer shifting that will allow your truck to slip into gear not slam into gear.
- Are the TS Performance chips difficult to install? The four bank chip is easy and simple to install. It simply slides into your computer for a secure fit. No taping required. Our step by step instructions are sent out with your chip purchase.
- What information needs to be provided to TS Performance for a chip order? The year of your vehicle ( example early 99 or late 99). It is not necessary to provide a truck code.
- What are the advantages of installing a TS 4 bank chip over other brands?
A) The TS 4-bank chip does not leave the 605 computer code in your PCM that can be detected.
B) If your computer is reflashed by the dealer no need to worry. This chip operates off all four pages of the computer. Simply plug your chip back in and your power is there.
- Can I expect better fuel mileage with the TS Performance chip? With all the TS Performance horsepower chips in almost all cases a 2-4 mpg increase has been reported. This of course will depend on the user's driving habits.
- What type of performance gains will i receive with the TS Performance chip?
A) TS Performance 50 hp - 50 to your rear wheels
B) TS Performance 75 hp - 75 to your rear wheels
C) TS Performance 100hp - 100hp to your rear wheels
D) TS Performance 140hp+ extreme - over 140hp to your rear wheels
Application Chart1180402 - 7.3L Ford 95-97 Auto 6-Chip
1180403 - 7.3L Ford 95-97 Manual 6-Chip
1180404 - 7.3L Ford 99 Auto 6-Chip
1180405 - 7.3L Ford 99 Manual 6-Chip
1180406 - 7.3L Ford 99.5-01 Auto 6-Chip
1180407 - 7.3L Ford 99.5-00 Manual 6-Chip
1180408 - 7.3L Ford 01 Manual 6-Chip
1180409 - 7.3L Ford 02-03 Auto 6-Chip
1180410 - 7.3L Ford 02-03 Manual 6- Chip
1180411 - 7.3L Ford 00-01 Excursion 6-chip
1180412 - 7.3L Ford 02-03 Excursion 6-Chip
1180401 - Blank 7.3 Ford 6 Position Chip 95-03
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard
Finally got the performance I was looking for.
10/28/2014 4:28 AM
Purchased my Powerstroke 1/14. It's my first diesel. Restored it so I didn't get a chance to drive it until 9/14. I was shocked at the lack of acceleration and not happy with the shift points. I installed a 4" performance exhaust but it didn't improve the performance by itself. I found the TS 6 position chip at XDP. I'm a gear head so it only took about 45 minutes to install. I am running it at +70 hp and couldn't be more impressed. I went from 14.6 to 16.8 mpg. in town. Honestly, that wasn't the reason for the chip. I got it to wake my powerstoke up, and it did. Acceleration is great through all shift points. Bonus, I can really hear the turbo and exhaust now. I tried the higher settings but without additional mod's, they didn't help. It's hard to believe the TS chip can make such a difference, but it does. I doubt you can find more bang for your buck. Needless to say, the cold air intake is next.
7/30/2014 4:35 PM
140 made me not able to see in my 20 by 40 shop and no need for mirrors when it's all black behind you lol best buy ever!!!!!!!
7/30/2014 1:06 PM
I have a 1999 Ford F550 7.3 and install the tuner on my truck night and day difference love it
Great value, Great performance.
6/18/2014 6:33 PM
I purchased this chip along with performance injectors from X PD and only this year was I able to try it out with my 26 foot travel trailer, I was amazed at the performance this chip does on my 7.3L. With heavy tow selected it pulled the trailer up the 6% grade with no problem at all and could accelerate with ease. This chip along with the performance injectors proved to be a valuable addition to my 03 7.3L diesel truck.
As a retired aerospace engineer I do recommend this package to anyone that wants it really get the most out of your 7.3.
one of the best things I have ever done to my 99 f250
(British Columbia Canada)
3/30/2014 12:19 PM
the power difference is amazing I never knew my truck could have so much power for such little effort if I could rate this more then 5 stars I would !!