TS Performance Switchable 6 Position Chip - 7.3L Powerstroke
List Price: $427.00
Sale Price: $249.00
You Save: $178.00 (42 %)
|Part / Model Year :||
1995-2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke
Manufacturer: TS Performance Products
Ford 7.3L switchable chips
Plug in more power. The TS Performance Six Position Chip offers more power at the rear wheels than any other chip or downloader on the market. You can adjust between the 6 settings while driving by simply turning a knob mounted on the dash. No need to pull over and download a different setting while the competition passes you by.
They are available in 6 position settings. Your choice of programs are Stock, High Idle, 50hp, 75hp, 100hp, 140+ Extreme
- Does TS Performance offer a variety of chips? Yes we have chips available for both towing and racing. For towing we recommend either the ts 50hp or 75hp chip. We have the TS 100hp or the 140hp+ extreme for those that want lots of horsepower.
- Will I notice a difference in power? Yes, the power you feel will be immediate.
- Does the TS Performance chip make changes to an automatic transmission? Not only does the addition of the chip increase power and torque but it also firms up the shift points. Firmer shifting that will allow your truck to slip into gear not slam into gear.
- Are the TS Performance chips difficult to install? The four bank chip is easy and simple to install. It simply slides into your computer for a secure fit. No taping required. Our step by step instructions are sent out with your chip purchase.
- What information needs to be provided to TS Performance for a chip order? The year of your vehicle ( example early 99 or late 99). It is not necessary to provide a truck code.
- What are the advantages of installing a TS 4 bank chip over other brands?
A) The TS 4-bank chip does not leave the 605 computer code in your PCM that can be detected.
B) If your computer is reflashed by the dealer no need to worry. This chip operates off all four pages of the computer. Simply plug your chip back in and your power is there.
- Can I expect better fuel mileage with the TS Performance chip? With all the TS Performance horsepower chips in almost all cases a 2-4 mpg increase has been reported. This of course will depend on the user's driving habits.
- What type of performance gains will i receive with the TS Performance chip?
A) TS Performance 50 hp - 50 to your rear wheels
B) TS Performance 75 hp - 75 to your rear wheels
C) TS Performance 100hp - 100hp to your rear wheels
D) TS Performance 140hp+ extreme - over 140hp to your rear wheels
Application Chart1180402 - 7.3L Ford 95-97 Auto 6-Chip
1180403 - 7.3L Ford 95-97 Manual 6-Chip
1180404 - 7.3L Ford 99 Auto 6-Chip
1180405 - 7.3L Ford 99 Manual 6-Chip
1180406 - 7.3L Ford 99.5-01 Auto 6-Chip
1180407 - 7.3L Ford 99.5-00 Manual 6-Chip
1180408 - 7.3L Ford 01 Manual 6-Chip
1180409 - 7.3L Ford 02-03 Auto 6-Chip
1180410 - 7.3L Ford 02-03 Manual 6- Chip
1180411 - 7.3L Ford 00-01 Excursion 6-chip
1180412 - 7.3L Ford 02-03 Excursion 6-Chip
1180401 - Blank 7.3 Ford 6 Position Chip 95-03
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard
2/11/2015 12:09 AM
Spent some quality company time installing this thing, Instructions are solid, installation was a breeze and this thing woke my truck up bigtime. I have this chip combined with a AEM brute force and a MBRP 5" turbo back straight pipe. Just hope my new clutch holds this new found power.
12/11/2014 8:44 PM
Just got my chip today and installed it right away. Words cant explain how big of a difference it made. Turned my truck into a power monster! Very easy to install as well. So happy with it.
(battle creek mi)
12/11/2014 8:18 AM
the chip it self performs really well on the truck but the downfall when installing it you have to make sure the contacts on your computer are down to copper otherwise it will throw codes its very picky
12/5/2014 1:21 AM
I installed the chip in about an hr, now my truck runs like it should've coming out of the factory. Positions 3-5 are all good 5 starts putting out a little black smoke but 6 ohhhhhh man. I wouldn't suggest driving around in the 6th position at least not every day it will give u about 8-10 miles to a gallon, but it is fun.
Great power. Feel sorry for tranny
11/22/2014 6:26 PM
Love the ease of installation. It really was night and day difference on my 95 f350. Won't be running in 140 setting because I know my luck and it's gonna be hooked up the majority of its life. Great product. If you own a 7.3 but this chip. You won't regret it and it's really cheap.