TS Performance Switchable 6 Position Chip - 7.3L Powerstroke
List Price: $427.00
XDP Price: $298.00
You Save: $129.00 (30 %)
Manufacturer: TS Performance Products
95-03 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke
|Part / Model Year :||
Ford 7.3L switchable chips
They are available in 6 position settings. Your choice of programs are Stock, High Idle, 50hp, 75hp, 100hp, 140+ Extreme
- Does TS Performance offer a variety of chips? Yes we have chips available for both towing and racing. For towing we recommend either the ts 50hp or 75hp chip. We have the TS 100hp or the 140hp+ extreme for those that want lots of horsepower.
- Will I notice a difference in power? Yes, the power you feel will be immediate.
- Does the TS Performance chip make changes to an automatic transmission? Not only does the addition of the chip increase power and torque but it also firms up the shift points. Firmer shifting that will allow your truck to slip into gear not slam into gear.
- Are the TS Performance chips difficult to install? The four bank chip is easy and simple to install. It simply slides into your computer for a secure fit. No taping required. Our step by step instructions are sent out with your chip purchase.
- What information needs to be provided to TS Performance for a chip order? The year of your vehicle ( example early 99 or late 99). It is not necessary to provide a truck code.
- What are the advantages of installing a TS 4 bank chip over other brands?
A) The TS 4-bank chip does not leave the 605 computer code in your PCM that can be detected.
B) If your computer is reflashed by the dealer no need to worry. This chip operates off all four pages of the computer. Simply plug your chip back in and your power is there.
- Can I expect better fuel mileage with the TS Performance chip? With all the TS Performance horsepower chips in almost all cases a 2-4 mpg increase has been reported. This of course will depend on the user's driving habits.
- What type of performance gains will i receive with the TS Performance chip?
A) TS Performance 50 hp - 50 to your rear wheels
B) TS Performance 75 hp - 75 to your rear wheels
C) TS Performance 100hp - 100hp to your rear wheels
D) TS Performance 140hp+ extreme - over 140hp to your rear wheels
2001- 7.3l F-350
(Central, New Jersey)
3/2/2014 8:35 PM
I found Brian from Diesel power service which happens to be across from XPD Diesel power showroom, where the parts where purchased.
My 01 7.3L F-350 was giving me trouble, Brian found a couple of bad injectors. While he had the truck apart we had him change all eight. Then I got the bug, adding a larger turbo, trans module and six position tuning chip. I already had an intake and exhaust done with a single setting chip. When I picked up the truck the changes where amazing!! Even though I was used to a chip. Brian walked me through the work done answered all questions. It's nice to know that a 2001 standard black pick up truck will kick butt and take names. Sorry Euro touring coupes!
ROLL COAL & PERFOMANCE
1/25/2014 10:04 PM
Does the TS Roll Coal and give you amazing power? For 01 f.250 4x4 7.3 diesel?
awesome addition to 02 f350
1/5/2014 6:59 PM
This chip works great,I paired it with mbrp 4" turbo back and my milage went from 14mpg to 18.4mpg when on the plus 75 HP,that is driving like you got some sense.when on the plus 140 it will break tires loose with ease.understand that my truck is a 4x4dually with over 185,000 miles on it.deal with mike ext 209,he was very helpful.thanks mike we will be talking again soon about cold air intake for my truck,I'm going for over 20mpg.
awesome when it works
12/5/2013 9:46 PM
great chip! tons of fun and pulls long steep hills real easy. had it for a bit over a year now and its proven to be a great chip for fun and for work. 140 setting smokes a lot off the line but once the boost climbs the smoke dissipates pretty quick. overall great chip in +50 weather. once it drops below 50 no matter what setting i have the chip on the truck won't turn over. i had to modify the plastic cover for the PCM so i could pull the chip out so i could start the truck. once it warms up i can shut it off take the keys out and put the chip back in and from then on it works great. i probably got a lemon but once i get the truck running its a great asset.
11/19/2013 9:20 PM
I was worried about putting any sort of tuner into my truck. I have an 01 7.3 with a 6 speed. I finally said screw it I'll give it a shot. First off the chip was so simple to install, took about an hour. I started the truck and it fired right up like always. The high idle is awesome in the morning, it really helps the truck warm up. 50 horse power woke the truck up so much I was shocked. Every other level in this chip just becomes more crazy and fun. In 140 horse the truck fights not to spin the tires. Almost so that you have to slowly give it the throttle or it will break free on you. This chip is amazing I cant even believe what its done to my truck. Definatley Recommend this to anyone who is sick of the sluggish stock 7.3... good job TS Performance!