TS Performance Switchable 6 Position Chip - 7.3L Powerstroke
|Part / Model Year :||
1995-2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke
Ford 7.3L switchable chips
Plug in more power. The TS Performance Six Position Chip offers more power at the rear wheels than any other chip or downloader on the market. You can adjust between the 6 settings while driving by simply turning a knob mounted on the dash. No need to pull over and download a different setting while the competition passes you by.
They are available in 6 position settings. Your choice of programs are Stock, High Idle, 50hp, 75hp, 100hp, 140+ Extreme
- Does TS Performance offer a variety of chips? Yes we have chips available for both towing and racing. For towing we recommend either the ts 50hp or 75hp chip. We have the TS 100hp or the 140hp+ extreme for those that want lots of horsepower.
- Will I notice a difference in power? Yes, the power you feel will be immediate.
- Does the TS Performance chip make changes to an automatic transmission? Not only does the addition of the chip increase power and torque but it also firms up the shift points. Firmer shifting that will allow your truck to slip into gear not slam into gear.
- Are the TS Performance chips difficult to install? The four bank chip is easy and simple to install. It simply slides into your computer for a secure fit. No taping required. Our step by step instructions are sent out with your chip purchase.
- What information needs to be provided to TS Performance for a chip order? The year of your vehicle ( example early 99 or late 99). It is not necessary to provide a truck code.
- What are the advantages of installing a TS 4 bank chip over other brands?
A) The TS 4-bank chip does not leave the 605 computer code in your PCM that can be detected.
B) If your computer is reflashed by the dealer no need to worry. This chip operates off all four pages of the computer. Simply plug your chip back in and your power is there.
- Can I expect better fuel mileage with the TS Performance chip? With all the TS Performance horsepower chips in almost all cases a 2-4 mpg increase has been reported. This of course will depend on the user's driving habits.
- What type of performance gains will i receive with the TS Performance chip?
A) TS Performance 50 hp - 50 to your rear wheels
B) TS Performance 75 hp - 75 to your rear wheels
C) TS Performance 100hp - 100hp to your rear wheels
D) TS Performance 140hp+ extreme - over 140hp to your rear wheels
Application Chart1180402 - 7.3L Ford 95-97 Auto 6-Chip
1180403 - 7.3L Ford 95-97 Manual 6-Chip
1180404 - 7.3L Ford 99 Auto 6-Chip
1180405 - 7.3L Ford 99 Manual 6-Chip
1180406 - 7.3L Ford 99.5-01 Auto 6-Chip
1180407 - 7.3L Ford 99.5-00 Manual 6-Chip
1180408 - 7.3L Ford 01 Manual 6-Chip
1180409 - 7.3L Ford 02-03 Auto 6-Chip
1180410 - 7.3L Ford 02-03 Manual 6- Chip
1180411 - 7.3L Ford 00-01 Excursion 6-chip
1180412 - 7.3L Ford 02-03 Excursion 6-Chip
1180401 - Blank 7.3 Ford 6 Position Chip 95-03
Lifetime Warranty: The TS Performance 6-Position Chip is covered by a lifetime warranty offered through TS Performance. Warranty claims on chips that are "fried" due to improper installation or removal will not be covered.
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard
(Mount Holly, NC)
7/24/2015 6:15 PM
2000 7.3 10" lift 37" tires. This tuner is everything TS claims it to be, it made my big sluggish truck an absolute monster!!! Install went smooth maybe 30min max. Don't waste your money on any other tuner. THE TS 6 IS AWESOME!!!!!
2001 7.3 Excursion
7/20/2015 11:17 PM
I installed the 6 position switch in my Excursion. Cold air intake and Diamond Eye turbo back exhaust. This tuner really works. Unbelievable power !
the best chip money can buy
(Montréal Québec Canada)
7/8/2015 8:02 PM
I just Made the switch from a programmer on stage 3 (100 hp )to the TS Performance 6 chip at the 75 hp and I notice the immediate performance increase I can't wait to try the 100 and the 140 hp
6/24/2015 8:03 PM
Installation was a breeze making sure the points were nice and clean all under an hour and man does this thing rip now ! Thanks XDP
3/1/2015 6:22 PM
45 minutes to install...best damn $250 i ever spent...50 and 75 hp. settings pep it up really nice...but 100 and 140 hp. settings bring this ol bitch to life and i dont mean maybe...