Transfer Flow Refueling Tank
From $1,086.00 to $1,970.00
When it comes to in-bed refueling tanks, it’s hard to know what’s legal and what’s not. With a Transfer Flow refueling tank, you don’t have to guess! Transfer Flow refueling tanks are Department of Transportation (DOT) legal to carry and transfer gas, diesel, ethanol, methanol, kerosene and jet fuel in all 50 U.S. states. Having a DOT legal refueling tank from Transfer Flow means you won’t get red tagged and fined by your Highway Patrol for carrying an illegal fuel tank in the bed of your truck.
Transfer Flow refueling tanks are manufactured and engineered in the U.S.A., unlike many of the competitors. Each refuelling tank is designed with the heavy-duty user in mind, and comes preassembled with a 12-volt refueling pump, 12 foot hose with nozzle, locking fuel cap, wire harness with dash-mounted power switch and mounting hardware.
Transfer Flow uses premium suppliers for for their refueling tank parts: Great Plains Industries supplies the fuel pumps, Goodyear supplies the hose, and the locking fuel caps come from SpinSecure. The result is a tank that is trusted by Industry professionals, as well as municipalities, fire departments, and several government agencies. They chose Transfer Flow because they want safe, durable and LEGAL refueling tanks, just like you do!
Transfer Flow refueling tanks come in a variety of shapes and gallon sizes, including 40, 50, 82, 100, 109 gallons. They’re made from 12-gauge aluminized steel for superior rust resistance and strength, are baffled for extra support, and are powder coated black for a durable finish. 6-year unlimited mileage warranty.
- 0800116206 - (40-Gallon) 40" Length, 20" Width, 14-1/4" Height (Add 3" height and width for mounting brackets)
- 0800109417 - (50 Gallon) 54-1/3" Length, 12-1/2" Width, 21-1/2" Height (Add 3" height and width for mounting brackets)
- 0800109420 - (82 Gallon) 48" Length, 19-11/16" Width, 24" Height (Add 3" height and width for mounting brackets)
- 0800109418 - (100 Gallon) 50-3/4" Length, 33-3/4" Width, 25" Height (Add 3" length, height and width for mounting brackets & fillneck)
- 0800109416 - (109 Gallon) 54-3/4" Length, 27" Width, 25" Height (Add 3" length, height and width for mounting brackets & fillneck)
- 0800113244 - (50/50 Split) 47-3/8" Length, 28" Width, 21-1/5" Height (Add 3" length, height and width for mounting brackets & fillneck)
- Safe For Many Fuels
- US DOT Approved
- Baffled To Reduce Sloshing
- Designed, Engineered & Manufactured In The USA
Truck Freight Item: Allow 1-2 Weeks for delivery. Truck freight charges apply.
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard