AEM HD Water/Methanol Injection Kit with 1-Gallon Tank 30-3300
Universal - Many Makes & Models
The AEM HD Water/Methanol Injection Kit with 1-Gallon Tank 30-3300 is specifically designed for turbo-diesel and gas applications and includes multiple jets to suite your car or truck's power needs. The kit reduces air inlet temperatures and EGTs, which allows you to increase boost pressure and advance timing leading to more power and safer operating conditions!
No Hidden Costs - Everything Is Included
The HD Water/Methanol Injection Kit includes all the features necessary to do water/meth injection right. No hidden costs or optional components are required. Unlike other popular kits on the market, AEM includes a five-gallon tank with a fluid level sensor standard. Another standard feature is the boost-dependent, variable-flow progressive controller, which determines the amount of water/methanol mixture (up to 50%) to feed into the inlet stream. Flow adjustments at the inlet are made via three supplied jets that are designed to match most engine power requirements.
Boost Safe Ensures Engine Protection
Also, because AEM's engineers believe engine protection is a requirement, not an option, we include our Boost Safe output in every controller we design. This feature allows you to retard timing or reduce boost if the system runs out of fluid or detects an error. With an AEM HD Water/Methanol Injection Kit, you get all the best features in one low-priced kit.
- Controller for 0-35 PSI Boost
- 1 Gallon tank with built in low level switch
- Boost referenced progressive controller
- Check valve integrated into nozzle to prevent unintended fluid flow
- One injector and three nozzles to cover a wide range of HP level
- High Pressure 200psi Recirculation-style pump
- Progressive Controller: Start Injection Boost 1-11psi. Full Injection Boost 6-35psi
- LED dash light for system status and low fluid warning
- 20 ft. of injection tubing
- Methanol & alcohol compatible (up to 50% in solution with water)
- Reduces exhaust gas temperatures (EGTs) and inlet air temps on turbo-diesel and gas applications
Additional InformationInstall Sheet
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard