AEM Water-Methanol Injection Filter 30-3003
Universal - Works with every Water/Methanol system on the market
The AEM Water/Methanol Injection Filter is an in-line filter that uses a micronic mesh screen to filter particulates as small as 40 microns. This allows a cleaner flow of water/methanol to be passed into the engine, not only protecting the internals of the engine itself, but also the working parts of the water/methanol pump, too. Run the AEM Water/Methanol Injection Filter in-line before the pump to protect both pump and engine.
If you are using a Water/Methanol Injection System it may greatly increase pump life to use a water/methanol filter. The AEM Water/Methanol Injection Filter prevents foreign particles as small as 40 microns from clogging or damaging pumps, injection nozzles check valves or flow sensors. The AEM Water/Methanol Injection Filter uses fittings for use with 1/4" OD nylon tubing, so it fits most Water/Methanol injection kits on the market today!
- Simple to install, takes less than a minute.
- Fits virtually every Water/Methanol system on the market.
- Polypropylene housing - rugged material that is compatible with high concentrations of methanol.
- Completely Serviceable Assembly - can be disassembled, cleaned and reused for a long service life.
- Stainless Steel mesh strainer - AEMs custom mesh strainer filters down to 40 microns - MUCH smaller than similar filters.
- Large Filtering Area assure long service life and does not significantly reduce flow.
- Micronic Mesh Screen out-performs sintered filters in both filtering and serviceability.
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard