AFE 49-42041 MACH Force XP Dual 2-1/2" Filter-Back Exhaust System
|The AFE 49-42041 MACH Force XP Dual 2-1/2" Filter-Back Exhaust System for your 2014 Ram 1500 3.0L EcoDiesel is built from 2-1/2" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for increased flow, performance and durability!
Flow and Performance:
This MACH Force-Xp exhaust system is 100% hand
MIG-welded and constructed of 2-1/2'" mandrel-bent stainless steel
tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low
turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT’s. A mitered
merge collector is also incorporated to eliminate dead space that can
cause turbulence and hinder flow that formed collectors are prone to
This system uses all factory mounting
locations providing stability and hassle-free installation. Includes
OE-style bayonet hangers which are used to maintain a stable pipe
location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip
holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not
change with time.
4-1/2" Angle-Cut Rolled Edge Polished Clamp-On Tips:
off the exhaust are your choice of dual 4-1/2" Polished or Black clamp-on tips. Both tips features a unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate
is riveted on for an aggressive style.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
- Up to +13HP and +7lbs. x ft of torque over the stock exhaust system
- Constructed from 2-1/2" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing
- Includes dual 4-1/2" tips with your choice of black or polished finish
- Uses high quality band clamps and OE-style bayonet hangers
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- Incorporates a mitered merge collector
Exhaust Tip Finish
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard