AFE 49-43064 MACH Force XP 5" Filter-Back Exhaust System
2015-2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke
The AFE 49-43064 MACH Force XP 5" Filter-Back Exhaust System for your 2015-2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke
features a 5" stainless steel mandrel bent construction. Designed as a
bolt-on replacement from the filter-back this exhaust system retains
your factory emissions equipment for enhanced performance while keeping
All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
High quality OE-style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high
vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger
bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
Flow and Performance:
Mach FORCE Xp exhaust system is constructed of 5" mandrel bent
stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow
for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT’s.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
- Constructed from 5" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing
- Uses high quality band clamps and OE-style bayonet hangers
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- A high quality OE-style flange is included for a complete 360 degree sealing surface
- A NOx sensor bung is included keeping the system free from check engine lights
Exhaust Tip Options
No Tip 49-43064
Polished Tip 49-43064-P
Black Tip 49-43064-B
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard