AFE BladeRunner Intercooler 46-20071
List Price: $1,610.00
Our Price: $1,304.10
You Save: $305.90 (19 %)
Manufacturer Number: 46-20071
XDP Part Number: AFE46-20071
08-10 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke
Bladerunner Intercoolers represent the next generation of intercoolers. The Bladerunner intercoolers utilize a 3.15" bar and plate design that is 15% larger than the competitors and outflows OE style tube and fin core designs by 74%! This design results in quicker and more measurable heat dissipation. The unique Bladerunner end tanks are constructed out of 3/16' TIG welded aluminum plate tanks that incorporate three multi-directional vanes that efficiently direct air flow through the entire core for maximum cooling.
Every Bladerunner Intercooler is tested at 200psi which is perfect for high boost applications. In recent testing the Bladerunner intercooler produced a 200 degree temperature drop at the intercooler and a 100 degree EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) drop as well as increasing air flow by 74% over stock. This intercooler also outflowed the Banks unit by 25%.
Don't waste your time and money on modified factory intercoolers. Invest in the aFe Bladerunner intercooler, the most sophisticated intercooler design on the planet.
Features & Benefits
• MDV® technology for optimum airflow
• Massive 3.15” bar and plate core for greater heat transfer (Compared to Banks 2.75'' tube and fin core)
• 3/16” thick end-tanks for greater allowable boost pressure
• Direct replacement, no modifications required
• Fully welded aluminum end-tanks with MDV® technology (multi-directional vanes)
• Bar and plate core allows more flow area per cubic inch
• Rated for 200 psi boost pressure
• Rated for 1000 + hp
• Lower EGTs by100º F
• Less pressure loss
• 200º F temperature drop across intercooler
• 74% Increased airflow over stock
3/25/2013 11:13 PM
The best way I can compare my new afe intercooler is if you just took medicine to clear up your nose drainage and grogginess so that you can finally breathe !! My truck has come to life !! I added this and the 5" MBRP performance exhaust to my 6.4 and I can wipe the smile off my face !! My truck has become a monster. !!