AFE BladeRunner Intercooler 46-20102
List Price: $1,610.00
Sale Price: See price in cart!
Item Number: AFE46-20102
Application: 03-07 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
|The BladeRunner Intercooler represents the next generation of intercoolers. The BladeRunner intercoolers utilize a 3.15" bar and plate design that is 44% larger than stock and outflows OE style tube and fin core designs by 40%!
- End Tanks: The unique BladeRunner end tanks are constructed out of 3/16" TIG welded aluminum plate tanks that incorporate three multi-directional vanes.
- Multi-Directional Vane Technology - The BladeRunner MDV technology is used to direct hot air flow through the entire intercooler core. This allows for greater cooling than competitors units.
- 3.15" Bar and Plate Core Design - The use of the bar and plate core design allows for greater airflow and increased heat dissipation over the much smaller tube and fin design used by the OEM.
- Multiple Auxiliary Ports - Four tapped 1/8" ports are supplied on the tanks for easy installation of gauges or nitrous oxide systems.
- Billet Aluminum Inlet/Outlets - Each BladeRunner Intercooler uses billet aluminum inlets and outlets for superior strength and durability. The 3-1/2" inlet/outlet with reducer couplings to match stock tubes.
- Tig-Welded: 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
The BladeRunner Intercooler is test pressure rated at 200psi which is perfect for high boost applications. Don't waste your time and money on modified factory intercoolers. Invest in the aFe BladeRunner intercooler, the most sophisticated intercooler design on the planet.
- Flow and Performance: The intercooler tube is constructed of 3-1/2" mandrel bent powder-coated stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT’s. Comes complete with 4-ply heavy duty couplings and constant tension T-bolt clamps for a tight and secure installation.