AFE GM Scorcher Tuner 77-44001
List Price: $473.75
XDP Price: Discontinued
01-10 GM 6.6L Duramax
Mfg. Number: 77-44001
XDP Part Number: AFE77-44001
|Finally a programmer that is integrated to work with aftermarket performance products. The new Scorcher from aFe Power utilizes a fully integrated tuning system that is matched to aFe Power performance intakes, exhaust and manifolds.
These tunes are designed to provide maximum performance over the entire RPM range. aFe has partnered with Supechips to develop the exclusive tunes to maximize all available power without sacrificing safety to the motor. This small hand-held unit contains multiple tunes per application that can be changed to match the driving condition (performance, mileage, towing, etc.). The easy to follow prompts make this product one of the easiest and fun ways to increase power and improve driveability.
Features & Benefits:
- Hand-held ergonomic design
- Amplify fuel delivery and injection timing for increased horsepower and torque
- Optmize shift times and patterns for better placement of available power
- Speedometer calibration resets for larger tire and gear changes
- Read and clear check engine lights
- Maximize control of turbo boost and variable vane control
- Tire pressure monitoring system adjustment for extreme terrain
- Data logging capabilities
- Tunes are optimized to work with aFe intakes, manifolds and exhaust systems
- Update your Scorcher with updated tunes through the internet for free
- 01-04 LB7: +88.9 HP & 141.4 TQ
- 04.5-05 LLY: +150.6 HP & 232.6 TQ
- 06-07 LLY/LBZ: +86.4 HP & 144.2 TQ
- 07.5-10 LMM: +82 HP & 117.3 TQ
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard
Needs more details in functions of this product!!
1/8/2014 9:57 PM
Bought this for my 09 Duramax for a little more power but mostly to change for aftermarket tires on my truck. It says it works for tire size but you are not told it only works on certain vehicles which mine is not one it works for of course. Seems to add a little HP on economy otherwise this was a waste of my time and money. Now i am wondering about how hard this is gonna be to return or exchange since i have had to call a few times and am still waiting for a return call.