AFE Stage 2 Cold Air Intake System with Pro-Guard7 media 75-11262
2008-2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke
- Increases horsepower up to 18 HP
- Improves torque up to 42 lbs/ft
- Maximizes airflow for better acceleration and responsiveness
- Improved performance results in greater fuel efficiency
- Installs in less than 60 minutes using factory mounting points
- No cutting or drilling to engine compartment is required
- Replaces OE air filter with high flow, high performance 360 degree radial flow air filter
- Washable/reusable air filter with the deepest pleats in the industry is the largest possible in the space allowed
- Replaces factory air box with a heat-blocking shield that seals to the hood
- Replaces factory intake tube with a custom-designed intake tube that accelerates airflow to the turbo or throttle
- Limited lifetime warranty
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard
4/13/2012 8:25 AM
I have a 2008 Ford F-350 with the 6.4L powerstroke, I installed this in about forty five minutes and the result was great. Better turbo spool up, also saw improvement on MPG, went from 13 to 15.5 in one day. All together truck is running and "Breathing" alot better. Thanks AFE!
1/31/2010 1:58 PM
I just installed the afe after taking out the very bad banks intake and wat a change in my truck. The truck has so much more pickup and power. I can hear the intake like if its sitting right next to me and when outside the truck it sounds like its breathing thro the vent. Its a great change from the banks intake. Im glad i finally went with the better product. Ohhh mpg increase i got my 1-2 back that i lost with the banks.
AFE Stage 2 CAI w/ PG7
5/22/2009 12:14 AM
I installed this in roughly 30 minutes. Easy instructions. 2008 F250 throwing check engine light (CEL) codes. Called AFe, they gave me a customer appreciation program # to have Ford load...turns out I already had it...just have to wait until I get my programmer to disable this.