AFE Stage 2 Cold Air Intake System 54-11262
2008-2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke (twin turbo)
✔ QuickShips by Next Business Day*
- Increases horsepower & torque.
- Maximizes airflow for better acceleration and responsiveness
- Improved performance results in greater fuel efficiency
- Installs in less than 60 minutes using factory mounting points
- No cutting or drilling to engine compartment is required
- Replaces OE air filter with high flow high performance 360 degree radial flow air filter
- Washable/reusable air filter with the deepest pleats in the industry is the largest possible in the space allowed
- Replaces factory air box with a heat-blocking shield that seals to the hood
- Limited lifetime warranty
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard
aFe Pro 5R Intake
12/28/2010 4:01 PM
I have a 2009 F250 that I just put the AFE Pro 5R on. So far I have only put about 70 miles on it but I have already seen the difference. Turbo lag is pretty much gone, and the pickup off the line is great. Seems to be building more PSI off of the turbo's but thats not confirmed. I have noticed I can use less throttle to accelerate though. Fuel mileage has gone up marginally, about 2-3mpg, but the important thing is that I have not had any codes come up. I drive relatively easy, and usually keep it under 10 psi, so I am seeing about 17mpg now. Installation was a little interesting, partially cause the instructions have some steps backwards. The bypass tube for the intake just sort of hangs inside of the filer box. The instructions show a bracket to hold it, but there was nothing like that on mine. 4 stars because of the hanging tube, otherwise a great product. I would highly recomend it to someone else.
AirRAID not 4 me
12/11/2008 8:13 PM
Added 1 MPH but throws codes repeatedly on my '08 6.4l Super Duty
AFE Cold Air Intake 54-11262
9/10/2008 11:27 PM
Makes my truck sound good and saves me about 4 miles to the gallon.