AFE Stage 2 Cold Air Intake System with Pro-GUARD 7 Type Cx 75-11332
2007.5-2010 GM 6.6L Duramax LMM
- Pro-GUARD 7 high flow high efficiency filter media air filter
- Increases horsepower & torque.
- Maximizes airflow for better acceleration and responsiveness
- Improved performance results in greater fuel efficiency
- Installs in less than 60 minutes using factory mounting points
- No cutting or drilling to engine compartment is required
- Replaces OE air filter with high flow high efficiency 360 degree radial flow air filter
- Washable/reusable air filter with the deepest pleats in the industry is the largest possible in the space allowed
- Replaces factory air box with a heat-blocking shield that seals to the hood
- Limited lifetime warranty
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard
5/13/2010 6:59 PM
I purchased this for my 2008 GMC 2500HD. It doesnt fit very well according to the directions. I attempted to install 2 or 3 different ways. If you install the tubes first, then the box, the holes on the tube dont line up to the box. Finally got it installed, but had to leave out 1 screw on the bottom of the box. After all that, the metal lid is very hard to screw down because of the fender. The top of the box on the outer edge where the screws are is only 3/4" - 1" under the top edge of fender. I guess it perfoms well and gets the job done. Due to the difficulty, I would purchase something else. Im not sure if this is made to fit a GMC. It may fit different on a Chevy. I know the front end is very different on the NBS.