Air Lift 57297 LoadLifter 5000 Helper Spring Kit
Manufacturer: Air Lift
Mfg. Number: 57297
XDP Part Number: AIR57297
|The Air Lift 57297
LoadLifter 5000 Air Spring Kit is specifically engineered for your 03-13 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 2WD Pickup while towing and
hauling your heaviest loads with full-time load support. These tough,
durable air springs provide up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity and
are fully adjustable to keep your vehicle riding stable, level and
comfortable whether loaded or unloaded.
Air Lift adjustable air springs work with your existing suspension to
give your vehicle more leveling support when you need it, so your
vehicle is always level and stable. Proper weight distribution to all
tires means more safety and a more comfortable ride as well. This
Improved braking and steering: when all four tires are firmly on the ground, braking time and steering are both improved.
- Less sway: Air springs increase spring rate and vastly improve vehicle stability.
- Less bottoming out: Air springs provide adjustable load support to help prevent bottoming out on rough roads.
- Headlight aim: Only level and stable vehicles provide safe and proper headlight aiming.
- More even tire wear: when weight is evenly distributed to all four tires, tires wear more evenly.
- Less porpoising:
Even heavy pickups which don’t squat when loaded can begin to
“porpoise” vertically when towing heavy trailers. Adjustable air springs
dramatically reduce this problem for a safer, more comfortable ride.
The kit includes 2 air springs, brackets, air lines, Schrader valve and all of the hardware you need for installation. LoadLifter 5000 air spring kits are engineered to be installed in under 2 hours and include a fully illustrated, user-friendly instruction manual.
- Up To 5,000lbs Of Leveling Capacity
- Air Adjustable From 5 To 100 PSI
- Includes Roll Plates To Protect The Air Springs
- Quick Connecting, Easy-To-Use Air Fittings
- Built Like A Tire & Reinforced w/ 2-Ply Fabric For Maximum Strength
03-13 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 2WD
Fits Dual (DRW) & Single Rear Wheel (SRW)
Fits all models without a fifth-wheel hitch
Will also fit most side mounted fifth wheel hitch applications
Will not fit Cab & Chassis models
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard