Air Lift 57397 LoadLifter 5000 Helper Spring Kit
List Price: $482.96
XDP Price: $315.00
You Save: $167.96 (35 %)
Manufacturer: Air Lift
Manufacturer Number: 57397
XDP Part Number: AIR57397
Application: 05-10 Ford F-250/350 2WD (w/ In-Bed Hitch)
|The Air Lift 57397 LoadLifter 5000 Helper Spring Kit is specifically engineered for the rear of your 05-10 Ford F-250/350 Pickup 4WD while towing and
hauling your heaviest loads with full-time load support. These tough,
durable air springs provide up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity and
are fully adjustable to keep your vehicle riding stable, level and
comfortable whether loaded or unloaded.
Air Lift adjustable air springs work with your existing suspension to
give your vehicle more leveling support when you need it, so your
vehicle is always level and stable. Proper weight distribution to all
tires means more safety and a more comfortable ride as well. This
Improved braking and steering: when all four tires are firmly on the ground, braking time and steering are both improved.
- Less sway: Air springs increase spring rate and vastly improve vehicle stability.
- Less bottoming out: Air springs provide adjustable load support to help prevent bottoming out on rough roads.
- Headlight aim: Only level and stable vehicles provide safe and proper headlight aiming.
- More even tire wear: when weight is evenly distributed to all four tires, tires wear more evenly.
- Less porpoising:
Even heavy pickups which don’t squat when loaded can begin to
“porpoise” vertically when towing heavy trailers. Adjustable air springs
dramatically reduce this problem for a safer, more comfortable ride.
- Up To 5,000lbs Of Leveling Capacity
- Air Adjustable From 5 To 100 PSI
- Includes Roll Plates To Protect The Air Springs
- Quick Connecting, Easy-To-Use Air Fittings
- Built Like A Tire & Reinforced w/ 2-Ply Fabric For Maximum Strength
05-10 Ford F-250/350 2WD
Fits single rear wheel (SRW) and dual rear wheel (DRW) models. Will fit ALL models without a fifth-wheel hitch and will also fit most side mount fifth wheel hitch applications. Does not fit cab & chassis applications.