Air Lift 72000 WirelessAIR Compressor System
List Price: $689.93
XDP Price: $449.99
You Save: $239.94 (35 %)
Manufacturer: Air Lift
Manufacturer Number: 72000
XDP Part Number: AIR72000
Application: Fits All Brands Of Helper Springs - Control 2 Springs Independently
|The Air Lift 72000 WirelessAIR Compressor System allows you to control your air springs on the go with the convenience of Air Lift’s WirelessAIR, our premium wireless on-board compressor system. About the size of a garage door opener, the wireless controller conveniently clips to a vehicle’s visor allows you to inflate or deflate your air springs with a touch of a button: from inside or outside the vehicle. Using the remote from outside the vehicle allows you to make adjustments in full view of the vehicle.
- With the touch of a button, control the pressure in your air springs from the cab of your vehicle.
- Advanced air system diagnostics such as leak detection and compressor communication failure.
- The system adjusts and automatically maintains set pressures.
- Control two air springs on one axle with WirelessAIR. Not designed for use with a tank.
- Weather resistant manifold is waterproof up to 2 feet for maximum life expectancy and protection from harsh environments
- WirelessAIR provides dual path airflow for your vehicle’s air springs.
- Left and right air springs can be set to independent pressures. Allowing to adjust for more weight on one side of the vehicle than the other.
- 2 programmable pressure settings for the loads you tow or haul the most.
- As an added safety measure, WirelessAIR automatically senses low air spring pressure and immediately activates to maintain a safe pressure level.
- All Air Lift compressor systems are compatible with any brand of air springs.
- Easy Installation
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Wireless Handheld Unit For Easy Adjustments