Anzo Ford Super Duty W/ LED Strip (Black) 111106
1999-2004 Ford Super Duty/Excursion
✔ QuickShips by Next Business Day*
Sold as a pair, 1 pc design.
- C.A.D. - Computer designed for innovative trend setting design
- Changes the look of the vehicle in 30 minutes
- New application for most makes and models
- All D.O.T. compliant to FMVSS-108
- OEM Style weather tight connections and wire harnesses
- Simply plug and play
- Will not fit F-250 Light Duty, Trucks w/ Utility Grille or H4 Sealed Beam Models (See Picture Gallery)
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard
Look nice, lack quality
4/25/2014 2:25 PM
Putting these lights in are a real pain. One part Ford's fault and one part headlights. Ford has a terrible design for their headlights as they have the release screws positioned right below the metal bumper. Makes it nearly impossible to get lights out. Ended up breaking tabs off just like the other guys and they made the lights not sit right. Plus the internal reflection of the lights doesn't provide very good illumination while driving at night. I have the sylvannia silver star bright ass bulbs and still it's not very bright. They look good on the truck though!
4/8/2014 2:13 AM
Thev were difficult to get to fit and the plastic is cheap for the lower mounting screws. There was only a 1/16" to pull it in to tighten it and it snapped the whole tab off. Plus they leak and get water in them in the rain.
Don't fit right
(Cove City, NC)
2/19/2014 6:43 AM
They look great, but to screw them in you have to force them up into the spot and the adjustment tab on the back broke when they were placed in the correct spot on the truck.