ATS 2029404290 Aurora 4000 Turbo Kit
2004.5-2005 GM 6.6L Duramax LLY (600HP)
The ATS Aurora 4000 turbo system for the GM Duramax is designed for street performance, daily driving and supporting up to 600 horsepower. The Aurora 4000 comes with a 64mm titanium compressor wheel – for less rotational mass, which equals quick response off the line. The focus of this turbo is to provide quick spool, strong mid and top end power and the air flow required to support aftermarket fueling and tuning. The result is a system that will provide a wide powerband, while being responsive at sea level or higher elevations. Aftermarket fueling upgrades are not required for this turbo.
Included in the Aurora 4000 turbo kit is a 4” downpipe, pedestal, turbo, air intake system (AFE-equipped) and all necessary hardware, electronics and oil supply/return fittings and tubes. The 4000 is equipped with journal bearings, a ported compressor housing to reduce turbo “bark” as well as heavy duty silicone boots.
The kit comes backed with a 3 year / 150,000 mile warranty and is designed as a bolt-on application. No cutting, welding or modification is required for installation.
- Ability to support 600hp
- More efficient and useful torque curve
- Great all around performance
- Designed for street/drag strip/sled pulling performance
- Safe for stock motor and components with proper tuning
- Lower EGTs under most applications
- Reduces turbo "bark" due to ported compressor housing design
- Great performance gains
- Great spool time and low-end torque
- 150-200 degree drop in EGTs
- 1190cfm flow rate
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard