ATS 2029622272 Aurora Plus 6500 Compound Turbocharger System
List Price: $3,975.00
Our Price: $3,776.25
You Save: $198.75 (5 %)
Manufacturer: ATS Diesel
Item Number: ATS2029622272
Application: 03-07 Dodge 5.9L Cummins
|Upgrade Kit, Aurora Plus - 6500, 03-07 Dodge 5.9L, uses factory HY35 or
HE351 turbocharger. This is the ultimate (add a turbo kit) at a great
Get the best of both worlds for you 03+ Dodge 5.9L Cummins with the Aurora Plus 6500 turbo kit. When running a set of compound turbos, you will experience the low end response and torque of a smaller turbo charger, with the high powered top end of a large turbo. You get only the positive effects of both turbos without any of the negatives. EGTs will drastically decrease, power has the potential to drastically increase, and aspects such as throttle response and drivability will increase to the optimum balance.
ATS has spent thousands of hours perfecting the balance of the turbos in our compound setup, until they were able to "do it all". These turbos are matched perfectly in order to allow any truck to tow heavy loads, drag race, sled pull, and daily drive, all in one package. There is literally no drawback when running compound turbo chargers.
- Combines your stock turbo with the massive Aurora 6500 80mm Billet Compressor wheel
- Massive power increase while maintaing stock-like drivability and spool up
- Ultimate towing/race/sledpull compound setup
- Uses the existing Dodge factory components to install without any interference
- All cast components. No welded flanges or pipes
- Large turbo securely mounted and center lined with the factory exhaust
- No need to buy additional equipment or modify components
This kit is designed to add the Aurora 6500 with a massive 80mm compressor section to your existing factory HY35 or HE351 turbocharger. You will add all necessary hardware to turn your single turbo in the ultimate compound setup.
Complete with all hardware, 5 to 4-inch intake tube and 3.5-inch compressor discharge pipe, Boost levels of 80+ PSI are possible with this turbo.
NOTE: Recommended use of head studs with this turbo kit