Banks Power 66110 AutoMind Programmer
Manufacturer: Banks Power
Mfg. Number: 66110
XDP Part Number: BP66110
✔ QuickShips by Next Business Day*
The Banks Power 66110 AutoMind Programmer for your 1999-2015 Ford Powerstroke is an easy way to get the latest in pre-loaded, pre-programmed power from the most trusted name in engineered engine efficiency. Banks is the only record-holding engine builder in the programming game, and now that expertise can be yours!
The Banks AutoMind programmer comes “ready to run” with pre-loaded power right out of the box…and right for the job at hand! Its calibrations were developed with power and increased MPG in mind. The AutoMind can also display a host of critical engine functions and provides “service technician” diagnostic capabilities with its ability to scan and clear vehicle trouble codes.
Intense, usable, real horsepower… only from Banks!
- The latest in handheld Flash tech
- Pre-loaded with dyno-proven tuning files
- Instantly checks and clears OBDII diagnostic trouble codes
- Full speed limiter adjustment capabilities
- Built-in on-screen real-time data
- Adjust shift points and/or shift firmness
- OEM factory PCM tune data backed-up for quick and trouble-free return to stock settings
- And best of all...There's legendary Banks engineering and quality throughout
NOTE: Not for use with cab-and-chassis vehicles or vehicles that were built for use in Mexico.
|1999-2007 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L & 6.0L
- Tow (+50 hp)
- Street (+100 hp)
- Performance (+120 hp)
|2008-2010 Ford Powerstroke 6.4L
- Tow (+65 hp)
- Performance (+95 hp)
|2011-2015 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L
- Work/Tow (Transmission Tuning Only)
- Economy (+145HP)
- Performance (+157HP)
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard
Save your money
2/16/2015 2:06 PM
I ran this on my 2012 6.7 F250 for 6 months. Tried all the settings and no matter what I program I ran and no matter how I drove it only hurt my fuel economy. The power gains are VERY minimal, no where near their advertised gain. Only real benefit I found was the ability to turn of the Torque Management system. Ultimately not worth your money!