Banks Power Duramax Big Hoss High-Performance Bundle
From $2,991.12 to $3,052.92
|Cab & Bed Configuration:||
2006-2007 GM 6.6L Duramax LBZ
Ultimate high-performance engineered system. Intake, tuning, exhaust upgrades + intercooling. 40-60 more hp, 130-140 more lb-ft at same EGT than a tuner alone!
Let it flow.
Banks Big Hoss Bundle replaces the power-robbing factory airflow inefficiencies (including the intercooler) with free-flowing components that dramatically increase intake airflow and air density and expel exhaust with virtually no backpressure.
Colossal power with staying power.
Banks balances the improved airflow with advanced CleanTune™ Technology that adds up to 43% more horsepower and torque than stock. This is tire-shredding, scenery-blurring constant-duty power that keeps its cool without adding black smoke. Big Hoss Bundle blasts you from 0-60 mph 20% quicker than stock.
The secret to longer life.
Forget mis-matched components. Run away from tuners that can destroy your engine. Everything in the Big Hoss Bundle is engineered to work together to maximize your engine's power, efficiency and durability. Big Hoss honors your vehicle by safely living within the limits of your engine. Your Duramax will run stronger and live longer!
Gains up to 140hp+/230 lb-ft
Note: Banks Techni-Cooler comes with an all black appearance. Banks logo is for display purposes only.
Or choose the single exhaust
- 4” stainless constant-diameter system
- Flows up to 176% better than stock
- Virtually eliminates backpressure
- Rich, throaty exhaust sound
Six-Gun® Diesel Tuner & Banks iQ™
- Adds up to +140 hp and +230 lb-ft (rear wheel)
- Power adjusts on-the-fly
- Tunes pulse width, timing and fuel pressure
- Exclusive, built-in engine & transmission safeguards
- Polished-stainless with straight-through 4” diameter flow path
- Exclusive expansion chamber dissipates annoying mid-range drone
- Flows up to 201% better than stock
- Authoritative, but never overpowering, exhaust sound
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard