Banks Power Duramax LMM Stinger System
|Cab & Bed Configuration:||
2007.5-2010 GM 6.6L Duramax LMM (Ext.Cab Long/Short Bed & Crew Cab Long/Short Bed)
Stinger delivers huge tow-all-day-with-lower-exhaust-gas-temperatures power. Intake, tuning and exhaust upgrades add up to +75 hp and +153 lb-ft (rear wheel) and improve fuel economy.
Stinger is a complete power system with engineered intake, exhaust and fuel tuning upgrades for working and towing applications.
It delivers rear-wheel best gains up to +75 hp and +153 lb-ft of
moderate-duty towing power that safely lives within the limits of the
engine and powertrain. Optimum engine efficiency and durability,
adjust-on-the-fly power, lower exhaust gas temperatures and virtually no
backpressure are also part of the Stinger package. Has exclusive
safeguards that honor the engine and powertrain.
All gains measured at the rear wheels.
Banks Ram-Air® Intake System
- Outflows stock & competitors up to 57%
- Largest filter area for superior high-flow filtration & fewer filter cleanings
- Exclusive 5" bellows accommodates engine movement & prevents component damage
- Cooler temps; more power & MPG, plus a cleaner-running engine
- 4” stainless DPF-back system
- Cool Cuff® design reduces tailpipe temps
- Virtually eliminates backpressure
- Huge polished tip
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard