Banks Power PowerPack System
There is only a handful of officially authorized online Banks Power dealers, and I'm proud to say that Xtremediesel.com is now one of them. Because Banks and Xtremediesel.com are partners in the diesel performance aftermarket, I want you to feel confident buying our products from them. From Banks power and braking components to engineered power systems, look no further than Xtremediesel.com!
-- Colin Banks, General Manager
Gale Banks Engineering
Top system for towing and working. Optimizes airflow, air density, continuous power, durability and fuel economy. Adds up to +100 hp and +193 lb-ft
The cure for airflow restriction.
The stock LBZ engine is riddled with airflow bottlenecks-including
the intercooler. PowerPack replaces them with free-flowing components
that dramatically increase intake airflow and air density and expel
exhaust with virtually no backpressure.
Colossal power stays cool, sips fuel.
All that improved airflow is then balanced with Banks' comprehensive
CleanTune™ Technology for 31% more HP and 35% more torque than stock.
This is load-hauling, hill-flattening constant-duty power that
keeps its cool. It'll chop a football field off your 40-60 mph
acceleration distance when towing, without adding black smoke. And your
fuel economy will improve, as well. Sweet!
The Banks difference? Engineering.
mis-matched components. Run away from tuners that can destroy your
engine. Everything in PowerPack is engineered to work together to
maximize your engine's power, efficiency and durability. PowerPack
honors your vehicle by safely living within the limits of your engine
and powertrain. Your Duramax will run stronger and live longer!
All gains measured at the rear wheels. +100 hp/+193 lb-ft
Banks Ram-Air® Intake System
- Outflows stock & competitors up to 57%
- Largest filter area for superior high-flow filtration & fewer filter cleanings
- Exclusive 5" bellows accommodates engine movement & prevents component damage
- Cooler temps; less sooty, black smoke; better fuel economy
Techni-Cooler® Intercooler System
- Two large, sturdy all-aluminum end tanks
- Thicker core with 25% more flow volume
- Reduces boost pressure loss
- Dramatically increases air density for high continuous power
- 4” stainless constant-diameter system
- Flows up to 176% better than stock
- Virtually eliminates backpressure
- Rich, throaty exhaust sound
- Duals system safely clears spare tire
Or choose the split-dual exhaust
Monster® Diesel Duals Exhaust
4" stainless mandrel-bent system more than doubles stock flow; cuts backpressure up to 98%; lowers EGTs; rich, authoritative sound; safely clears spare tire; huge polished tips. Note: Split-duals are for single-rear wheel applications only.
Or choose the single exhaust