Banks Power Dual Monster Exhaust System w/ Quad Tips 49767
2007.5-2009 Dodge 6.7L Cummins SCLB-CCLB
There is only a handful of officially authorized online Banks Power dealers, and I'm proud to say that Xtremediesel.com is now one of them. Because Banks and Xtremediesel.com are partners in the diesel performance aftermarket, I want you to feel confident buying our products from them. From Banks power and braking components to engineered power systems, look no further than Xtremediesel.com!
-- Colin Banks, General Manager
Gale Banks Engineering
In addition to single and Diesel Duals™, Banks’ lineup of Monster Exhaust systems for 6.7L Dodge Cummins pickups now includes two configurations with CoolCuff™ technology: Side Duals and Side Quads! The new Monster Exhaust systems cool tailpipe temps far better than stock.
• Don’t get burned!
- Only Banks Monster Exhaust is cooler than stock
- Competitors run much hotter
• Monster Exhaust is a stainless DPF-back system
• Constant-diameter 4" intermediate pipe
• Side Quads have 4" tailpipes & do not accommodate the spare tire
• Awesome-looking 6X5" polished-stainless rolled-edge tips
• Easy install;
Note: The dual quad tip exhaust will NOT allow the spare tire to be reinstalled in the stock location.
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard